- Name: Feng Hong
- Titles: Friar, Sister
- Gender: Female
- Age: 26
- Namesday: 22nd Sun of the 4th Astral Moon
- Race: Hyur
- Clan: Midlander
- Birthplace: Southern Yanxia
- Allegiance: Doma; Gridania
- Residence: Lavender Beds, W7, Lily Hills #28
- World: Siren
- Orientation: Ace
- Marital Status: Single
- Deities: Halone, the Fury
- Occupations: Friar, Knight-errant
- Jobs: Samurai, Dark Knight
- Alignment: Neutral Good
🔹 Distinctive Features:
Freckles; Beauty mark below her left eye; Peach-colored eyes; Long orange hair; Scar across the bridge of her nose.
🔹 Voice: Soft-spoken.
🔹 Language: Native speaker of Common and Doman dialects; knowledge of ancient Hingan.
🔹 Height: 67 inches.
🔹 Laterality: Right-handed.
🔹 Clothing: Feng frequently wears colors of blue and black, though her favorites to wear are warm, autumn colors. Most of her clothing is standard apparel for clergy in the Halonic order.
- 🔹 Confident;
- 🔹 Devout;
- 🔹 Self-disciplined;
- 🔹 Self-sacrificing;
- 🔹 Polite
- 🔹 Stubborn;
- 🔹 Ascetic;
- 🔹 Sanctimonious
- 🔹 Yanxia;
- 🔹 Halone;
- 🔹 The Twelve;
- 🔹 Autumn aesthetics and weather;
- 🔹 Swordplay;
- 🔹 Playing music;
- 🔹 Protecting the weak;
- 🔹 Gridanian culture
- 🔹 Halonic Orthodoxy;
- 🔹 Rigid, close-minded believers;
- 🔹 Classism;
- 🔹 Imperialism;
- 🔹 Spring allergies
- 🔹 A Garlean invasion;
- 🔹 Failing to find a like-minded community
- 🔹 Yuunagi ("Evening Calm") - Feng's family katana forged from baldur steel from Valeria;
- 🔹 Akakage ("Red Shadow") - A molybdenum-steel katana with a crimson color along the edge of the blade;
- 🔹 Akishimo ("Autumn Frost") - A large nodachi with blue and purple hues forged by Doman refugees residing in Mor Dhona
- Favorite Food(s): Doman Eggplant
- Favorite Color(s): Dalamud red
Basic Character History:
Born in the misty mountains of southern Yanxia, Feng is the daughter of court musicians who once played for Doman royalty before the Garlean invasion turned them to paupers. The Hong family immigrated to Coerthas with a Doman cultural envoy sent to Ishgard seeking aid against the Garlean Empire. The family decided to stay in the cold wastes after being taken in by lowly Ishgardian nobility as "exotic" talents. Over the years, Feng learned the learned the art of the blade from both Doman refugees and Ishgardian knights — developing a synergy between the chivalry of the West and Bushido of her homeland. Taught among the squires of knights and nobles, she found a strong sense of justice and felt inspired by the stories of Saint Reinette to be a force of change in the world. Believing deeply in the Halonic faith, Feng eventually became involved with the heretical Black Order, an esoteric Halonic cult dedicated to protecting the poor and weak from the ails of the world and shield them from its most immoral or dangerous inhabitants. While she holds the title of Friar, she is not recognized by the Holy See. Dismissed as a heretic by the Orthodoxy, she maintains her own humble chapel to Halone in the Lavender Beds at her apartment in Lily Hills. There she hosts any who seek Halone's blessing or Her aid.
- Establish an abbey in Gridania;
- Share her music with the people of Eorzea;
- Protect the those who cannot protect themselves;
- Bring the Halonic faith to Doma
Personal RP Limits
■ I will play mature content and themes (violence, sexuality, drug/alcohol use, self-harm) as long as they're logical in a plot-driven encounter, including coarse and excessive language or temporary injury and incapacitation. Walk-up encounters and /tell's are welcome.
■ I won't play permanent character death, permanent injury, pregnancy, sexual violence, or rape plots.
■ Meaningful connections for Feng to make with fellow believers or open-minded adventurers. Conversely, someone very opposed to Halone or the Twelve would make for interesting interactions.
■ Events or venues that prefer to have live music present.
■ Connections for Feng to make with Domans. It would be good to have moments to kick back and reminisce on the past with.
■ Characters with hobbies or interests in religion, music, and/or adventuring.
■ If an aspect of RP makes you uncomfortable in a scene we're playing, please send me a /tell, letting me know. Communication is very important, more important than potentially keeping immersion. I always want my RP partners to be comfortable.
■ Azure Lore - My Aether Blue Mage Discord: 
■ Eastern (EST)
■ Siren Server (Aether Data Center)
Thank you all for letting me use/alter your codes. If it weren't for you my wiki would not look how it does.
- ■ Template was created by Bancroft Gairn.
- ■ Adapted by Xheja Rajhera.
- ■ Background and headers Atreus del Alumet.
- ■ Tabs by Suen Shyu.
- ■ Music and OOC notes by Glioca Sargonnai.
- ■ Mashing everything together like a mad scientist D'lyhhia Lhuil.
Please remember to proper credit when using this wiki. Thank you.
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."