- Name: Feng Hong
- Titles: Friar, Sister
- Gender: Female
- Age: 26
- Namesday: 22nd Sun of the 4th Astral Moon
- Race: Hyur
- Clan: Midlander
- Birthplace: Southern Yanxia
- Allegiance: Doma; Gridania
- Residence: Lavender Beds, W7, Lily Hills #28
- World: Siren
- Orientation: Ace
- Marital Status: Single
- Deities: Halone, the Fury
- Occupations: Friar, Knight-errant
- Jobs: Samurai, Dark Knight
- Alignment: Neutral Good
🔹 Distinctive Features:
Freckles; Beauty mark below her left eye; Peach-colored eyes; Long orange hair; Scar across the bridge of her nose.
🔹 Voice: Soft-spoken.
🔹 Language: Native speaker of Common and Doman dialects; knowledge of ancient Hingan.
🔹 Height: 67 inches.
🔹 Laterality: Right-handed.
🔹 Clothing: Feng frequently wears colors of blue and black, though her favorites to wear are warm, autumn colors. Most of her clothing is standard apparel for clergy in the Halonic order.
- 🔹 Confident;
- 🔹 Devout;
- 🔹 Self-disciplined;
- 🔹 Self-sacrificing;
- 🔹 Polite
- 🔹 Stubborn;
- 🔹 Ascetic;
- 🔹 Sanctimonious
- 🔹 Yanxia;
- 🔹 Halone;
- 🔹 The Twelve;
- 🔹 Autumn aesthetics and weather;
- 🔹 Swordplay;
- 🔹 Playing music;
- 🔹 Protecting the weak;
- 🔹 Gridanian culture
- 🔹 Halonic Orthodoxy;
- 🔹 Rigid, close-minded believers;
- 🔹 Classism;
- 🔹 Imperialism;
- 🔹 Spring allergies
- 🔹 A Garlean invasion;
- 🔹 Failing to find a like-minded community
- 🔹 Yuunagi ("Evening Calm") - Feng's family katana forged from baldur steel from Valeria;
- 🔹 Akakage ("Red Shadow") - A katana with a red colored blade;
- 🔹 Akishimo ("Autumn Frost") - A large nodachi with blue and purple hues forged by Doman refugees residing in Mor Dhona
- Favorite Food(s): Doman Eggplant
- Favorite Color(s): Dalamud red
Basic Character History:
The daughter of a court musician, Feng's family originally lived in the mountains of southern Yanxia before moving to Coerthas with a Doman envoy. In Eorzea, Feng learned the art of the blade from both Doman refugees and Ishgardian knights. She developed a strong sense of justice and felt inspired by the stories of Saint Reinette to be a force of change in the world. Dismissed as a heretic by the Orthodoxy, she maintains her own humble chapel to Halone in the Lavender Beds at her apartment in Lily Hills.
(More details forthcoming.)
- Establish an abbey in Gridania;
- Share her music with the people of Eorzea;
- Protect the those who cannot protect themselves;
- Bring the Halonic faith to Doma
Personal RP Limits
■ I will play mature content and themes (violence, sexuality, drug/alcohol use, self-harm) as long as they're logical in a plot-driven encounter, including coarse and excessive language or temporary injury and incapacitation. Walk-up encounters and /tell's are welcome.
■ I won't play permanent character death, permanent injury, pregnancy, sexual violence, or rape plots.
■ Meaningful connections for Feng to make with fellow believers or open-minded adventurers. Conversely, someone very opposed to Halone or the Twelve would make for interesting interactions.
■ Connections for Feng to make with Domans. It would be good to have moments to kick back and reminisce on the past with.
■ Characters with hobbies or interests in religion, music, and/or adventuring.
■ If an aspect of RP makes you uncomfortable in a scene we're playing, please send me a /tell, letting me know. Communication is very important, more important than potentially keeping immersion. I always want my RP partners to be comfortable.
■ Azure Lore - My Aether Blue Mage Discord: 
■ Eastern (EST)
■ Siren Server (Aether Data Center)
Thank you all for letting me use/alter your codes. If it weren't for you my wiki would not look how it does.
- ■ Template was created by Bancroft Gairn.
- ■ Adapted by Xheja Rajhera.
- ■ Background and headers Atreus del Alumet.
- ■ Tabs by Suen Shyu.
- ■ Music and OOC notes by Glioca Sargonnai.
- ■ Mashing everything together like a mad scientist D'lyhhia Lhuil.
Please remember to proper credit when using this wiki. Thank you.
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."