|Height/Weight||6 Ft 0 In|
|Home||Varies. Moves around alot.|
Rivette really didn't ideally want to do much, but be lazy when she had the chance. But well. As her parents had left her and her sister when they were young. Rivette being the older sister of Nineveh. Had to well.. Figure something out, so she started learning how to hunt. And fight. To naturally take care of herself, and her sister. Which raised her up to be the towering Xaela that she is today. Scarred by battle. And ready to take on anything, or anyone. Her will un-wavering even in the face of countless foes.
- A patient and well mannered lady. Learned it from all the other races around Eorzea in her time present.
- Mostly decides to spend her time either.. Talking with other people openly, She is not so shy. Or out hunting, in which, sometimes she may even be spotted carrying around some fur from a previous hunt, that she could sell for a few extra gil. Her hunting skills are rather. Excelling due to her combat experience, although, her hunts do not always concern monsters. Sometimes just animals that give meat and fur, as she's a survivalist.
- But with her hunting skills being well exercised, that would not quite be her only like of work. Rivette also works, as a part time sell-sword. But, one with standards to say the least, she would refuse to take on dirty jobs or anything that'd even slightly lower her honour, she although she herself, may not fight with complete honour and value traditional fighting. As she is self-taught so her fighting style is far from refined in its own glory, Rivette would fight fair, if the fight calls for it.
- Having been raised rough around her edges, due to her sister Nineveh robbing people when they were younger, to survive naturally.. As it was just the two of them. She had to well. Fight to protect Nineveh in circumstances.
- Rivette's journey to Eorzea was a rather strange one, because. She never actually came into contact with civilisation for the first few months of being present. Due her injuries sustained before leaving the Othard. Which left her incapable in doing such. She would of thrived on the land, hunting and making camps, from place to place.. Avoiding people in general.. One would not know why she would. But perhaps due to struggles on leaving Othard. Made her not want to be around people.
- Her armour would represent her fearsome fighting style. It'd have spikes pointing out of her shoulders, and in various parts in the armor, it'd almost be representing that of a dragon-warrior. A fearsome look it'd give. Being hit by any part of the armor itself could deal some damage, let alone her axe also, which would not look the same as the armour.. But it'd look more royal, somewhat. But the bladed edge of it would not be a joke in how dangerous it could be. The weight of it too.
Appearance & Personality
Rivette is a tall Xaela, build mostly on muscle and brute force, but. That would not justify her in total. Her personality would be light and out-going. And she is rather well mannered. For a warrior like herself, it'd be odd to see such a combination, one would expect more serious attitude from herself. But she detests the thought. Having a sister to take care of made her always keep happy. And polite to people around her. She's rarely ever shy. If she wishes to talk to someone, then she will just walk up and do so. Not fearing how people may think of her, or how rude they might even be to her. Even if they are rude to her, she'd likely be just as rude back, perhaps even childish. As she's still young, she's not one yet to easily give it up and turn into a boring old Xaela.
Those who have already met her, have told them she is nice, and mannered. But also can be rather humorous. Given the conversation at hand, and she'd like to think the same herself. At least to some extent where she doesn't sit on top of her own ego. Which she rarely has. She keeps an eye out for her friends and family over herself. Her actions tend to show that she isn't one to think just for herself.
- ■ Alignment - Chaotic Good
Rivette and her sister were left mostly to there own devices from a young age, even though there farther and mother were present for part of there childhood years, they hardly looked after them. Rivette's sister would of picked up bad habits of stealing.. When growing up. Rivette being the older sister of the two. She usually had to deal with it anyone who tried to pick on or have a go at Riv's younger sister, would have to deal with Riv herself. Making the two a bad combination for trouble.. Her little sister ending up making fights happen over stolen things or by being picked on in general by other children. Whilst Rivette put the problems to end herself by force. Which is how she first learnt how to fight to begin with.
In growing up on bad habits, Rivette got stronger and stronger in muscle, just so that nobody would try to harm her sister that she had gotten rather close to. Her sister still stuck to her bad habits.But Rivette grew more.. Matured. Telling her it isn't right to do. And rightfully so. Even thought it fell of deaf ears.. As stealing got more and more dangerous, with weaponry being carried around in the little encampment they were in, it dawned on Rivette that the risk is not worth the reward.There parents had already left them by this point, ditching them to there own devices completely now, as the two were left completely alone to fend for themselves, only making the struggle for them harder. Which is part of the reason why Rivette grew up to be so muscular to begin with. She had to learn how to hunt, and kill. Self-training herself the most part.
Escape from Othard
Garleans had attacked the encampment they were at. In the middle of the night, leaving flames roaring, and scream filling the air. Blood bathing the very floor that one would walk on. Riv herself infuriated at the fact.. But she had a job to do none the less.. To get her sister to safety, and the civilians who couldn't fight, to take them away from camp to the shore which was very close by. She lead them onward to the sure trudging through the bloodied soil, coughing and choking on the very air they'd breath.. As it was clouded in smoke leaving them with a bitter taste. Most of the fighters from her encampment, laid dead. Until long all the screaming was gone.She got all of the remaining survivors to the boat. To set sail, naturally to get them out of here. But Riv herself.. Could not just leave like that.Already suffering minor cuts and close scraps from escaping combat mutiple times on her way. Watching the ship and her sister, sail away on that boat.
She'd have a moment's silence, to recollect herself. Before she'd hear the roaring flames in the distance. Before she'd run back toward the encampment. Not even being armed, only in casual leather clothing.. Nothing more. Upon returning to her camp. She saw, what she wished she hadn't seen at all.. Body parts.. And bodies thrown across the floor. Blood pooling up on the land as it'd reflect the moonlight from it. Before hearing a scream. Of a woman. Which she quickly charged over, without a second to lose.But upon arriving at the place of hearing the scream. She'd just see, a woman laying on the floor, with one crying child and a teenage lady nearby.. And garlean armed soldiers with bloodied swords raised to the two, as they huddled in close...
Rivette would not stand idle any longer. As she'd of shoved herself infront of the blades, with her back turned. To block the attack. With her back as a meat shield. As the garlean soldiers, would have cut. Straight across her back, vertically twice. And deeply. Making an X mark across her back. Bloodied.. Making her fall down onto her knee's but.. Not broken. Not yet. She had to buy more time. As she'd of told the two Xaela to run naturally. Before returning to get onto her feet. To buy two.. Time to escape. Her will not letting her to run away. Nor bow down. As she would of went on a blood lusted rage. Murdering the two Garleans, with a broken in half sword found on the floor. The garleans bodies were not even.. Recoverable in the state they were in.. Before she'd of limped away before more came. To the shore, finding the two she had saved in the process.
They would of rested on the beach. Riv's injuries only getting worse. The blood would not stop flowing, and if it didn't then she'd die within the hour. So they set up a fire, burnt metal.. And she had to count on the two Xaela. To burn the cuts on her back. Shut.. Which they did. To stop the bleeding. Making Rivette's back.. As it is today.. Having a huge X shaped scar across her back. going from shoulders down to the bottom of her ribs. Burnt shut. Although it wouldn't be a bad looking scar. It'd actually look.. Well. Attracting? One might say.
The garleans who attacked them previously, caught up on the smoke trail left by the fire, making them flee down the shore. Where they found a make-shift raft, probably used by a fisherman in the tribe. Which her and the two borded it.. Sailing off quickly on a make-shift raft, which wasn't quite stable.. Deeper on into the oceans, few hours into there voyage.. They'd encounter a storm. Destroying the raft.. And separating them all. Rivette would of blacked out, from blood loss at this point, until she'd of been swept up to shore luckily by the waves.. But her body in such a mess. That she was placed in a coma for two months. One man found her on the shore, and took her to safety. Where he tended to her wounds, and kept her fed and such things whilst in the coma.. Before awaking.. And she was there. In Eorzea.
- Layout is a slightly modified version taken from Lsael Elswer
- Theme Song: [Demon hunter - Last one alive]
Commission of Rivette was done by SurrealKatie