|Guardian||Nophica, the Matron|
|Namesday||18th Sun of the Fourth Umbral Moon|
Emilien stands at an average height for an Elezen, and has auburn colored hair he wears tied back in a bun most of the time. When he lets his hair down it falls to just above his shoulders. He has striking amber colored eyes and a charming smile. He’s usually got a smirk on his face. He is an average build and doesn’t look particularly imposing beyond his height, though he is shorter than average for an Elezen.
Emilien projects an attitude of taking very little seriously, and has a penchant for overstating his case. He acts self-involved and is sure to include a list of his accomplishments whenever he introduces himself. He presents himself as a legendary folk hero, known far and wide for his just thievery and talent with a bow. Emilien tends to dislike people in positions of authority, and will occasionally, and self-destructively attempt to stand-up to those in positions of power. Emilien abhors violence and prefers to find a non-violent solution to any situation. He has very little respect for people who choose to solve their problems primarily with violence. Emilienoix is a shameless flirt with women, regardless of whether he has any romantic feelings with them or not. Rarely, Emilien will let his true personality slip through the cracks, where he is capable of far more serious discussion and is far less cocksure, but this usually only happens with people he trusts and for short periods of time.
For all of his boasting Emilienoix can at least back up his skills in marksmanship. He is a talented archer and hunter, but has recently taken to wielding a musketoon since laying his much loved bow to rest with it's former owner.
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Neutral Standing ● Poor Standing
- ■ "He stops by every now and then, seems to be a famous adventurer of some sort. I’m fairly certain he’s nothing more than a commonplace charlatan- Gridanian Barkeep
- ■ "He’s a mysterious one. He’s an excellent shot, but I think I’ve seen him whispering to his bow." - Hunter
- ■ "He told me we were in love, but he left over a moon ago and I’ve yet to hear from him. I do hope he writes soon- Daughter of a Gridanian Merchant
- ■ "Emilien is lost to us, and I fear that it is for the wrong reasons. While it troubles some, it is clear to me that he is like the wind--he can't be held down when true responsibility looms." - Dawson Colwell
- ■ "Mmm, I like him... Mister Gentleman Scoundrel. Or so he says. Kinda leans in one particular direction there, from my end. Don't tell him that, though, might get all indignantly flustered. Or maybe do. But only if I can watch. He's cute." -Khoba Lhyr
TV Tropes: Gentleman Thief, Loveable RogueAlignment: Chaotic Neutral