- Stoic: A veritable fortress of callous repose, few have had the pleasure of seeing her smile--or expressing any reaction other than dutiful compliance.
- Contemplative: She chooses her words carefully and after some thought. When she isn't speaking, she's taking in her surroundings.
- Nurturing: Elaine does not care for company, be they man or beast. However, those that have found themselves under her care find her to be doting to a fault and unduly protective of her charges.
- Confidential: Elaine's business is her own business. Don't ask, she won't tell. Ask, and she still won't tell. But if you give up your business, it stays with her.
- Mellow: Only under dire circumstances will she raise her voice.
- Empathetic: Deeply does she feel the pain of those who are suffering. When it is within her power, she readily offers her aide.
- Unfiltered: Rarely and with those that have gained her trust, she will speak impulsively, uttering the first thought that crosses her mind.
- Naive/Awkward: Despite her outwardly rigid nature, she is unskilled at dealing with the delicate emotions of others. Not only is she unable to accurately discern between a joke and a serious statement, she readily grows flustered when it becomes evident she has been fooled.
- Disturbed: As a result of her time spent in the Imperial army, she very rarely suffers from severe paranoic episodes triggered by her PTSD. It is possible however, that if she focuses on her breathing, she can ignore the hallucinations and the voices of innocents, reaching from beyond their graves to drag her to the depths of hell. All she has to do is breathe. Just breathe.