Lieutenant "Adam Locke"
"Adam", as he's known, actually doesn't give out or use his real name - hence the odd naming convention for a male Miqo'te. He is what roleplayers would often consider 'neutral' with a slight edge toward 'neutral good'.
- Height: 5 fulms, 8 ilms
- Weight: 170 ponzes, armored
- Eye Color: Emerald Green
- Hair Color: Azure
- Skin Color: Slightly darkened by sun exposure
- Build: Lithe, lean
- Notable Traits: Adam has a scar that runs along his left forearm and disappears beneath his armor on his left arm. He tends to shun anything flashy, namely jewelry or tattoos... or anything that might cause him to stand out in a crowd.
Adam is often seen as impish, a trickster, and perhaps even irritating to some that are easily offended or miffed by jest. However, he does come across as generally amicable to most and doesn't go out of his way to be rude, brash, or even disharmonious. He tends to stick to corners, ill-used hangouts, and oft-forgotten locales even in smaller social gatherings. Mostly preferring to observe and note rather than approach or interact himself, the impression that Adam is not much of a social creature is a likely one to draw. He has only been seen to 'open up' to a very closely-selected elite few.
Adam is well-versed in hand-to-hand combat but mostly with some sort of polearm, spear, or even staves. While not gifted with brutish strength that many melee combatants are capable of wielding, this particular Miqo'te is more agile than the norm - and it certainly shows in his weapon play. He is a capable tracker, survivalist, and has a decent grasp of various cultures and their nuances.
- Cold weather
- Megalocrab cakes
- Iced ale
- Intelligent discourse
- Provoking people in a teasing way
- Wasting time out of boredom
- Nosy individuals
- La Noscean cuisine - crab cakes withstanding
- Being directly involved in conflict
- Armed Combat
- Concealment and Evasion
Adam has often been seen in the presence of a short-haired female Miqo'te, overheard to be named "G'iselle". They've been caught together often closer than friends should be...
None yet... at least, none publicly known.
None yet... feel free to add them.