Aduu Avagnar is a Xaela of Othard, and though his clan was absorbed by the Adarkim, has started using his ancestral name now that his is no longer in their lands, seeing himself free of their rule. One night, when he was set to guard a camps edges, he instead took off into the darkness of the Steppes, making his way slowly to the coast.
When he arrived, he was a shadow of his former self, starving, and sick he stumbled upon a small inlet and an old blind man, out of desperation he set about robbing him, taking anything he could eat, but when he turned to leave the man was in the doorway, sword in hand, and instructed the Xaela to return the items, and he would make them a meal.
As they sat and ate, the man promised to teach Aduu the ways of honor and integrity, if he would in turn help others as he had been helped. Aduu agreed to this, and after spending several years with the man, left the hut on his passing, to wonder the world and do good where he could.
Nature & Demeanor
Natre & Demeanor: Aduu is a calm and confident man, who trusts in his training and instincts to do the right thing, knowing both when, and when not to act. But when the time comes he will act in an instant.
Trope: Though not outwardly religious, Aduu does revere the spirits of the world around him, as well as the Dusk Mother
Habits: Aduu almost never uses his sword, prefering to solve issues in non-lethal means.
Common Appearance: Tall with light hair with dark tips, and dark scales over his body. He is muscular, though more lean than bulky.
Scars & Markings: As an Au Ra, he has two large protruding horns, as well as scale patches over his body. He wears a warpaint mixture of red paint over his face in three stripes.
Voice: He speaks with an Eastern accent, though he does his best to try and limit its affect on his grasp of Eorzean. Living in a trading port for a while as he did, he learned a number of languages off of anyone passing by willing to teach him.
Clothing: He typically dresses in Eastern attire, whether its a Yukata or traditional battledress.
- Overly sweet food
- Unnecessary fighting
- Will always step in to protect those who cant protect themselves.
- Is religious, but not openly so.
- Will typically wait before passing judgement.
- Well Trained
- Free Thinker
- Minor Aether Manipulation
- Can be easily manipulated due to his openness
- Can sometimes be too rigid
- Little experience with Eorzean customs
♥ Romantic Attraction – ♥ Attraction – ♥ Platonic Love – ♥ Family – ✔ Business – ✖ Deceased – ● Positive – ● Negative – ● Neutral – ≈ Unsure
To come later
To come later
- "Saw him spring into action once, knocked down this guy that were harassing this lady fer some money, was over in a second." - Street Urchin
- "That sword never seems to leave his back, prefers to use his body. Don't know why he carries the thing?" - Marketplace Patron
- "he's a strange one, never orders any alcohol, only seems to drink water or juice." — Inn Keeper
- "I think I saw him muttering some prayers to some deity or other, never seen him in a chapel though" — Ul'dah Citizen
- "I thought the Avagnar were absorbed into another clan?" — Othard Refugee
- "Sometimes I hear the sound of crashing and destruction from the inn room next to mine?" — Traveler
- None yet, please feel free to add
Nothing non-consensual, and we should get along splendid.
Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
I am a medium RPer, it depends on my mood and what I need to do that day, as sometimes my play time is limited and I may want to progress my crafting or other aspect of the game. However, if you want to arrange something, get in touch and we can sort out a time that works for us!
Views on RP combat and injuries:
As a player I don't have any issues with fights, serious or otherwise, and am happy to take the consequence of them, however, I alone reserve the right to kill my character, or have them mortally wounded. With that said, I prefer descriptive roleplay that takes into account each characters strengths rather than a straight roll system. As to power, I am yet to find that sweet spot, but it will most likely be on par with the setting.
Views on IC romance:
It has to be organic. Relationships aren't things that just happen in real life, and shouldn't in the game.
Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
Whether it's as a traveling companion or old member of the Tribe, or even a member of the Adarkim that's tracked him down, I would love to work with you to bring you into my plot, and become part of yours!
Views on lore:
I love the lore and I have a preference for things that are not lore breaking; however, I love the idea of clever lore bending. I'm by no means an expert in terms of lore, so I'm always looking to talk with people that know more than me about the lore.
Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
I have a preference for public Roleplay, but only if it's not a bother to others. If you see me using quotes or narrating, that means that I'm IC. If you see me using (( brackets )), that means I'm OOC. Pretty standard
- <a href="www.tumblr.com">Tumblr</a>
- <a href="www.google.com>Another Page</a>
- <a href="www.disney.com>Another Page</a>