- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Tastes
- 3 Personality
- 4 Abilities and Skills
- 5 Family and Relationships
- 6 Affiliations
- 7 Rumors
- 8 History
- 9 Other Notes
Height: 6 fulms, 7 ilms (6'7"; 200 cm.)
Weight: 190 lbs; 90 kg.
Complexion: Aeliette's skin is pale, characteristic of her Duskwight upbringing--though almost flawed in its similarity to fleshy tones.
Hair: Her hair is pitch-black, and always well-kept.
Eyes: Her eyes are a stormy, piercing grey-blue.
Voice: Her voice is as to be expected of one of her size--rather low-toned and loud, yet retaining a feminine quality.
Clothing Style: Aeliette can usually be found in all the trappings of a highly-integrated, highly-civilized member of common society. While these aren't traditional to her, she finds comfort in them--adapting to a new society, and changing one's ways, is not the easiest thing to do, and having something so plainly paint her as a member of the group she wishes to learn from is a quite positive thing.
- Heavy drinking
- Meeting new people
- Unnecessary crowds
- Consistently combative characters
- Color: White
- Food: Unknown
- Drinks: Wine
- Scent: Unknown.
- Place: A nighttime wilderness.
- Festival: Unknown.
- Attain enough affinity with the Aether that she can both understand the world on a basic, functional level, and be able to defend herself should the need arise.
- Form enough friendships that, should she be in a moment of danger, she would be helped by those around her.
- Learn about the outside world to make up for lost time spent within the confines of Duskwight society.
- Enjoy herself.
- She's largely ignorant to the true value of religion in society, and as such, acknowledges the Twelve, yet does not practice any true faith.
- Extremely polite; until getting to know someone, or with other Elezen, cases in which she's a more sincere, and friendly person.
- Tends to judge very quickly
- Banishment from "civilization"
- Is a highly observant and highly adaptive student of Thaumaturgy
- Aeliette is seemingly rather intelligent, though most of her knowledge comes from an adequate memory and observant nature
Abilities and Skills
- A curious conversationalist
- Is generally able to avoid dire combat situations by, frankly, not being stupid
- A half-sharpened wit and a friendly smile
- Thaumaturgy, though she hesitates to use it
- She's not particularly adept at crafting anything outside of basic hovels and crude tools.
Family and Relationships
Soon to come.
Soon to come.
Soon to come.
- Thaumaturge's Guild - Loosely related; she studies within, but is far from a representative of the guild.
Note: This section is editable by anyone. Just keep in mind that the rumors here may be both true or false.
Name and Lifestyle
- "Aeli" - Though this is largely unused, and generally would be met without much notice, positive or negative.
Before Dalamud's Fall
Her life, before Dalamud's fall, can be summed up in one simple word: Uninteresting.
She was a Duskwight, cave-crawling and thievery in her nature, but her complexion and eye color marked her as a distinct outside--seemingly to be a Wildwood, or even another race entirely. (Though she was most assuredly a purebred Duskwight; genetics are a terrible, terrible thing.) She spent her life as an outside; not necessarily abused, as one may expect, nor was she particularly mistreated, but simply unconsciously excluded and left to her own devices. A curious child she was, and a curious teen she became, learning everything there was to learn about the shadows of the reclusive Duskwight society.
After Dalamud's Fall
Her own curious nature, and the glimpses of life outside of the caves led her to dream of vast worlds, filled to the brim with the despised 'other races' as her family so loved to speak of, and she set forth, out from the darkness, into the vast new world--and found that it was quite nearly as vivid and vast as her dreams had predicted.
Her quest towards base understanding of the world drew her to the Thaumaturge's guild in Ul'dah, and her goal of understanding the world around her drew her to the Quicksand in Ul'dah--both places of learning for those who search. She spends most of her time in Ul'dah, usually at the inn, but can found more than rarely at the Guild.
Wanted for Interesting Roleplay
Note: I'm open to quite a few varieties of Roleplaying, from stories, to walk-ups, to predetermined situations. However, some facets that would be interesting to explore, provided they were already present within a character, are listed below:
- Prejudiced Duskwights mistaking Aeliette for a non-Duskwight
- Thaumaturgic exploration; Aether-related RP