|Voice||Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 4+)|
Ailles could be seen as a very introvert individual. Naturally quiet, stoic, and professional. On occasions, he is known to make jokes or slight puns with close friends. He naturally possesses the demeanor of a father figure to his friends and close sworn members, being overprotective and will always come to the rescue to those in need. In spite of this, he is a capable warrior having served as a Sultansworn in Ul'dah for a few years. Due to his pride and introvert nature, he only has a handful of friends he speaks to although he frequents the popular taverns around Thanalan.
Skills and Abilities
Ailles has received specialized training under the royal guard known as The Sultansworn where we served most of his years as an apprentice, knight-in-training, and finally a knight. Although he is predominantly a sword and shield wielder, he practices uses a two-hander broadsword as well. Ailles is lightly skilled with healing magic, curing small injuries and wounds in battle.
In addition to this, he is well trained in the art of pugilism where he was taught to defend himself in hand-to-hand combat to apprehend and subdue opponents by non-violent means as would be often expected from his role as Sultansworn.
- Adventurers with common interest in armor
- Loyal soldiers
- Anyone who threatens the Sultansworn
- Pointless fighting
- The cold
- Picky people
Affiliations (Player Character Standings)
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Sexual Desire ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Neutral Standing ● Poor Standing
How You May Know Ailles
- You may have seen Ailles guarding or patrolling Ul'dah in Sultansworn uniform or are have been a Sultansworn.
- Rarely seen outside of the city, but when sent on investigations outside of Thanalan you would notice he'd wear his uniform. (What is a sultansworn doing in Mor Dhona?)