| Ajisal Bayaqud (Moks)
||4'3" / 78 ponzes
||Bayaqud huntress, Alchemist in training
- Qatun (Moks) Angura (Mother)
- Argasar Angura (Father)
Work in Progress
- ■ Flowers, and decorative flower charms
- ■ Sheep herding
- ■ Animals (particularly cats, gedan, and sheep)
- ■ Being with her pets
- ■ Perching in high up places
- ■ Pretending to be taller than she is
- ■ Being able to hunt
- ■ Learning useful things
- ■ Being around those she cares about
- ■ Watching people
- ■ The cold
- ■ Meeting others of her tribe(s)
- ■ Watching others cook (especially when she gets to sneak food)
- ■ Getting people to get food/drinks for her
- ■ Bullies, and being bullied
- ■ Excessively hot weather/climates
- ■ Being left out
- ■ Unnecessary violence
- ■ Unnecessary killing (usually hunting)
- ■ Being yelled at
- ■ Fire
- ■ Forests
- ■ Talk of ghosts, and spirits
- ■ The unknown
- ■ Alignment: Neutral Good
- ■ Vice(s): Drinking. She will drink nearly anything alcoholic, and tends to binge drink to hide feelings of fear, inadequacy, or social awkwardness. Begging - she will absolutely try to bum food or drink off of people, but will stop if told.
- ■ Favorite Food: Pastry fish, and candied orange peels.
- ■ Favorite Drink: Milk, or tea with milk, sometimes coffee.
- ■ Favorite Color: Greens and blues.
Appearance & Personality
- ● If your character is from the Angura tribe, they might remember Ajisal from her childhood.
- ● If your character is from the Bayaqud tribe, they could know, or know of Ajisal - she is both a huntress, and a sheep herder when with her tribe, or know/know of her husbands.
- ● If your character is Moks, same as above - they could definitely know/know of, or meet Ajisal, she is always happy to meet her fellow Moks.
(If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know)
I will do : Almost any RP that ranges between light and dark. Short term and long term RP are both great! Please ask before attempting any long term/permanent injuries.
I won't do : Plots that involve torture, kidnapping, or rape.
- Template edited from Bancroft Gairn