| Akayuki Tsutanaiyari
|| Au Ra
|| Limsa Lominsa
| Marital Status
| Sexual Orientation
Akayuki Tsutanaiyari (pronounced /Aka-yuki Sun-i-yari/) (20th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Moon (June 19)) is an Au Ra Doman from Doma. She came to Eorzea as an orphan lancer in training. She has quickly learned much and has become a Dragoon in service of the Dragons themselves. She lives with her two Roegadyn Mothers Okhi Lyehga and Glazwyb Grimgrinawyn.
- ■ Aldgoat Steaks
- ■ Orange Juice
- ■ Dragons
- ■ Meeting new people
- ■ Adventure
- ■ Garleans
- ■ The Holy See
- ■ Ghosts
- ■ Voidsents
- ■ Alignment: Neutral Good
- ■ Vice(s): Clumsiness
- ■ Favorite Food: Aldgoat Steak
- ■ Favorite Drink: Orange Juice
- ■ Favorite Color: Green
Appearance & Personality
- She is a petite young girl, flat chested that favors wearing dresses, or her chainmail armor. She favors carrying the spear when in armor. She has fin shaped horns, and a spikey tail. She is very well educated, and is a fast learner. But her biggest flaw, is her clumsiness, which is a trait shared by her family line and often used in their art.
- Akayuki was born in Doma. After a few months, her grandmother took custody so her mother and father could go out on a mission together. That was the last time they were heard from again. Four years later, Akayuki's grandmother Eruki, began schooling her, and two years later, started attending public schools. She also began training to use the spear from her grandfather around the same time, to prepare her for the day she'd learn the families Clumsy Spear techniques. However, like many of her family before her, she is quite clumsy, something that got her in a little trouble a few years later, when her Grandmother took her to the family shrine, where she caused a domino effect with some pillars by accident. She had to clean up her mess over the next two days.
- Akayuki's home is attacked by the Garlean Empire and her grandparents are killed in the attack. She quickly boards one of the ships leaving Doma for Eorzea.
- Akayuki arrived in Eorzea, her ship depositing herself and a few other Domans in Limsa Lominsa. She joined up with the Free Company Cerberus Industries, and continued her spear training under Mikoto Kira, and eventually Lu'kan Viermos. She has heard a little of Dragoons and is now in the process of trying to find one to learn from. She one day bumped into Okhi Lyehga, a Roegadyn woman at the Bismark. The two talked for a while, and Akayuki told about her Grandparents and where she now works to support herself. The woman decided to take her in and introduced her to Glazwyb Grimgrinawyn. Soon after the adoption became official, and both women became her mothers.
- Akayuki then also began her training in earnest, and soon finding herself intermixed with the war between Dragons and Ishgardians, and learning the full truth behind what started the war, she ceased being a Dragoon for Ishgard, and devoted her training to aiding the dragons. With the war though soon after ended, with her not having a role in the battles leading up to the ending of the war, Akayuki returned home to her mothers with a new friend, a dragon she rescued in Asyz Lla named Rudra Y Drac. She calls him Rudra for short. Having freed the poor dragon from the bonds of the Allagans, the dragon decided to repay the girl, by accompanying her on her journey to help Dragon-kind, by being her wings through the sky.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
◢ Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
- ■ "Cute kid, she's going to be a looker when she gets older." -- A young man
- ■ "I worry about her, my last encounter I watched her knock over a planter which caused a chain reaction in the inn!" -- A Waitress
- ■ "I don't know how it happened, but somehow, she managed to knock a lantern over, which lit my stock on fire. It was a disaster!" -- A merchant
◢ Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
- ■ "They say a girl matching her description fights for dragons. I don't believe it!" -- An Ishgardian Soldier
- ■ "I think I once saw her in the company of dragoons. But she is too young for that!" -- An Ishgardian Worker
◢ Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
- ■ "I think I saw her once cowering when the primal Leviathan appeared." -- A maelstrom soldier
◢ PC Rumors (Rumors from the character's of other players)
- ■ "Kid has eyes that'd melt your heart and the will to face down things children have nightmares about. Kid's gonna be a damn fine lancer!" - Glazwyb Grimgrinawyn
- ■ "Shes an angel her past break my heart and I just want to piece it together." Okhi Lyehga
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Poor Standing
- ♥ Okhi Lyehga : Her first adopted mother
- ♥ Glazwyb Grimgrinawyn : Her second adopted mother
- ♥ Eruki Tsutanaiyari : Her Grandmother that died during the Garlean Attack
- ♥ Kriyung Tsutanaiyari : Her Grandfather that died during the Garlean Attack
- ● Mizuki Torioi : Her friend and companion to Mikoto Kira
- ● Mikoto Kira : Her teacher of the Spear
- ● Lu'kan Viermos : Her second teacher of the Spear
- ● Hoshimi Izakaya : She used to run the bar in Cerberus Industries basement.
Picture of Akayuki in her combat armor
Picture of Akayuki in her favorite dress
- Theme Song: Kokia - Road to Glory