|Nameday||9th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Moon|
|Guardian||Oschon, the Wanderer|
- Name: Alan Qestir
- Age: Mid to late 20s, by any estimation.
- Gender: Female
- Romantic Status:
- Place of Birth: Othard
- Current Residence: Favoring Gridania, currently.
- Skills: Playing morin khuur and erhu, having remarkably good balance, and being an overall charmer.
Alan is tall for a female Au Ra and has a fairly mature, earnest face. Her skin is the color of coal with a faint blue tinge, very similar in hue to that of her scales, though standing out in sharp contrast to the light peach color of her hair, which is cut into a short bob with straight bangs. Her eyes are somewhat peculiar in that their color is not disparate between iris and limbal ring, but between the very center of the iris and the rest of the outer portion. While her eyes are predominantly blue, there is a ring of amber about the center of each pupil.
While not much is known about Alan's upbringing, it is certain that it was heavily influenced by the Garlean occupation of her homeland. More on that later, when mun stops being lazy.
While generally calm, collected, and fairly demure, Alan is very much a free spirit who loves to travel and to experience new things. She collects experiences and shares them through her music, doing her best to paint an emotional image with the voice of her morin khuur or erhu, which she believes to be the only pure, non-deceptive form of audible language that she can use.
- Being of the Qestir tribe, Alan does not speak, holding to her tribe's ancient tradition of silence. She is generally fairly liberal with this, though, and is not above speaking her name to introduce herself or using meaningful gestures to communicate her ideas.
- Additionally, while the Qestir generally believe all words to be lies and true merit to lie solely in actions, Alan recognizes that not all cultures hold to this belief and is more willing to take people on their word than many of her kind probably would be.
- She adores Eorzea and its customs and has been doing her best to learn them as rapidly as she possibly can. She understands the common spoken tongue very well, though the written word is still very much a mystery to her.
- She is also slowly learning the harp, hoping to soon add it to her repertoire of known instruments.