- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Tastes
- 4 Personality
- 5 Abilities and Skills
- 6 Family and Relationships
- 7 Affiliations
- 8 Music Themes
- 9 Rumors
- 10 History
- 11 Other Notes
Please note: I've managed to squish two different characters into one. (Yes, I'm a nerd.) Character's description posted to his search info as well.
White hair - The elder Alberic. Grumpy asshole with a soft spot for anyone new to guard work or just hopelessly clueless. From pretty much everywhere (no real accent, but is a lazy speaker). Cusses and smokes.
Black hair - Alberic's son (same name, there is a story there). Fresh out of Ishgard. Heavy accent. Slow to talk. Considerate and polite. Hunter. Prefers solitary work. Annoyed when he has to ask for help with anything. Seems to be hiding something.
Attributes below are listed: father / son
Hair: White, now / Black
Eyes: Pale green
Voice: Cold, average tone, sometimes harsh / Smooth and warm
Clothing Style: Armored, or surprisingly stylish for an old, tough guy / Dark, plain clothes or armor. Anything that works well for moving unseen
Laterality: Right handed
- Fishing / Reading, watching snow fall, tracking
- Color: Blue / Purple, Black
- Food: Meat stew / anything Ishgardian
- Drinks: Ale / Water
- Scent: Freshly washed skin of a woman / A cold day
- Place: Unknown / Dravanian Forelands
- Festival: None / All
- Stay out of jail / unknown
- Will pray for safety while traveling / won't say
- Neutral good / probably also neutral good
- Comes across as an asshole, but will always go out of his way to help anyone who is new to the job. He will grumble the entire time though. / Long pauses while speaking. Heavy accent.
- Soft hearted / Loner, shy
- His past coming back to haunt him / unknown
- Moving silently
- Above average
Abilities and Skills
- plays guitar and harp / sings
- Spear / spear, knives, traps
- None / some healing
- Enough to keep his gear repaired
Family and Relationships
- He just recently discovered he has a son. (Alberic. 22.)
- Father (Only recently met for the first time)
Note: This section is editable by anyone. Just keep in mind that the rumors here may be both true or false.
- "That guy's good. I hired him for guarding my wares from Drybone up into Quarrymill and he kept us safe the whole way. Nary a broken piece of porcelain. He got those raiders to turn tail an' run afore they barely shot an arrow at the wagons. Picks a good team of guards, too. I'd suggest him for your next caravan. You can find him hanging around Clan Centurio; the one in Ul'dah."
Name and Lifestyle
- Usually on the road / In his father's small residence
Before Dalamud's Fall
Birth and childhood (0-10)
After Dalamud's Fall
A Realm Reborn (Present, 23)
Wanted for Interesting Roleplay
- If you are looking for caravan work, Alberic Sr. can hook you up. (If you are interested in RAIDING caravans, he may be able to help with that as well...) He is also getting into business as a fence if you need to move product quietly.
- The younger Alberic is a hunter. If you are interested in working together on hunts, let me know. Also, he is completely unfamiliar with the areas outside of Ishgard; if you want to help him learn his way around, reach out.