| Anshin Fuyu
| "The most important thing anyone can have; hope. Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing.”
|| Keeper Of The Moon
|| 26th Sun of the 1st Umbral Moon
|| Menphina, the Lover
|| White Mage, and Bard.
| Martial Status
|| Deceased Shinjiru Fuyu
(Best viewed at page magnitude 8.)
- Height: Very short for a Miqo'te
- Build: Petite, skinny, lightweight.
- Hair: Light pink long hair, pulled into a ponytail. Often seen with a flower behind her ears.
- Eyes: Ruby red eyes with red eyeshadow.
- Skintone: Fair skinned
- Markings: Tribal marks under her eyes. (white in color.)
Anshin wears her heart of her sleeve, she is easy to read due to her facial expressions, when conversing with her it is not hard to tell how she is feeling. Often called a "saint" for her compassion and patience with others. Despite her kindness, Anshin has no problem leading a group if the situation arises. Many will tell you not to look down on her, for her strength lies not with her muscles, but her soul. She's playful and energetic to those she has become close to. Most will tell you if you look up "cute" and you will find her portrait
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Warmth of the Sunlight
- Anything pink/cute.
- Rude and inconsiderate people
- People with no volume control/Bad singers
- Smelly things
- Bitter foods
- Color: Pink, Red and White
- Food: Most meats. (Except Fish)
- Drink: Most juices and teas.
- Place: The Mist, where her FC home resides.
Skills and Roles
- White Mage/Bard
- Highly skilled in white magic
- Soft hands, skilled in several medical procedures
- Soft voice, brilliant singer
- Culinary Artist
- Chocobo Trainer/Breeder
- Kind and gentle, highly skilled at healing. Everything you would wish, expect, and hope from a White Mage.
- Her compassion might just be her greatest strength and weakness. It is common she is led astray by a hapless stranger in need of help, only for her kindness to be used and abused.