|Place of Birth||Ishgard|
|Nameday||16th Sun of the 1st Astral Moon(Age: 25)|
|Marital Status||Single, Seeking, Homosexual|
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Tastes
- 4 Personality
- 5 Abilities and Skills
- 6 Family and Relationships
- 7 Affiliations
- 8 Music Themes
- 9 Rumors
- 10 House Riaux
- 11 Other Notes
"Let us then hope, for our sakes, that we both prove to be useful tools"
Hair: Black with whatever color highlights and in whatever style is fashionable in Ishgard at the moment.
Eyes: Ice blue
Voice and Speech: Clear high-born Ishgardian accent.
Clothing Style: Antonie wears clothes that are fashionable in Ishgard, changing as need be to keep up with whatever is in-style that season. He buys only the finest materials and loathes having to "Go as a peasant" in low-quality clothing.
- Reading & Writing
- Painting & Drawing
- Study of Arcania
- Sweet desserts, especially chocolate
- Ishgardian winters
- Hot weather
- Cheap, ugly clothing
- Smelly, crowded cities
- All things dragon and Dravanian
- Drinks:Red Wine
- Scent: Lilac.
- Place: Saint Reymanaud Cathedral, Ishgard.
- Animal: Cats.
Antonie is a devout worshiper of Halone and strict adherent to the Ishgardian Orthodox Church - fanatically so.
Befitting a man of his position, Antonie is accustomed to the finer things in life. He carries himself like a noble, equal parts posh and pompous.
Antonie is a very secretive person with regards to many things, but he expects most people to have at least heard of House Riaux - even if they have never stepped foot in Ishgard before. He has an inflated sense of himself and his House that does not usually meet with reality.
- Inflated sense of self-importance
- No sympathy for poor or low-born
- Sees the world in black-and-white
- Face Claim: Jonathan Rhys Meyers
- Mannerisms: Petyr Baelish
Abilities and Skills
- Antonie is a skilled painter and sketch artist. His preferred medium is oil on canvas. House Riaux's estate is decorated with his artwork - mostly portraits and depictions of famous events.
- Antonie's studies have lead him into the workings of arcanists and conjurors.
Family and Relationships
Subject to change. Metagamers and god-modders will be covered in lard and fed to the wolves.
Antonie is the third and youngest son of House Riaux. Both older brothers, as well as his mother and father, are still living. Antonie has numerous uncles, aunts, and cousins on both sides of the family.
- N'aomi Kett - Commander of the Outriders
- Mandy - Healer with the Outriders
- M'alia - Healer with the Outriders
- Akane - Healer with the Outriders
- Brucethan Vadden - Antonie feels Bru is blackmailing him and is suspicious of the man's motives.
- House Riaux
- Ishgardian Orthodox Church
Note: This section is editable by anyone. Just keep in mind that the rumors here may be both true or false.
- "He's kind of a dick." - Brucethan Vadden
House Riaux is a low-ranking noble house in Ishgard. The House has very little political power, but has accumulated wealth and support of powerful Houses by hiring out its family members as tutors and martial experts to educate and train other nobles. House Riaux is respectable with a clean reputation, though not glamorous.
Antonie is a scout for the Holy See of Ishgard and has been sent to Eorzea to monitor aetheric activity. He spends most of his time in the Limsa Lominsa area.
Wanted for Interesting Roleplay
- Male romantic partners and flings.
- Heretics, Dravanians, and other enemies of the Holy See of Ishgard.
- Fellow members of the Ishgardian Orthodox Church, especially those undertaking covert operations.