Jump to navigation Jump to search
This character profile is in it's final version and will no longer be edited from here on.
Appearance & Personality
- Aoife's very much a strong silent type, she loves to analyze and read people and despite her cheerful attitude she carries a serious undertone, she's easily trusting and often quiet as she prefers to listen rather than interact in a conversation. Aoife's always looking to cheer a friend up and tries to keep a smile.
- Aoife has a rather slender form, she is visibly fit and healthy looking, she's of the height 5'2" Or 162 CM, leaving her to be short yet not too short. She keeps her peach blonde hair short as she finds it suits her better and keeps it from being a hassle to deal with, to accompany her peach blonde hair she has ice blue eyes and always wears a fair amount of black eye make-up aswell as red lipstick, she has a birthmark in the shape of a slanted cross that she hides behind her makeup. Aoife is usually seen in dresses of a light shade of blue or black and sometimes even red. She likes keeping an elegant look to her, however occasionally she'll wear more exposing outfits.
- Aoife’s mother Nora was sister to Ignera Arbell’s mother, she married Gabriel D’estelle and had Aoife, her twin and her older brother Jace.
- Aoife never got to know her father, she was three when he was sentenced to death for treason and the murder of his fellow men, falsely sentenced, that is. Aoife’s mother Nora grew saddened over many cycles due to this, whilst Jace had his cold heart about him Aoife despite her young age desperately wanted to help in some way and so she sought out a Astrologian for a fortune, she was exceptionally lucky to come across one in her venture out in Ishgard.
- Out of the goodness of the Astrologians heart she foretold Nora's fate, a devastating one.
- It was but a cycle later that Nora met Duozo, a man who took her heart and shattered it all too quickly. Aoife tried to help her mother away from the what she saw as the seven hells themselves personified, she was however all too late, she found her mother dead with a knife in her temple. That was when the line had been far crossed, Aoife ran away feeling as a piece of her had been stolen away, she used what coin she possessed and traveled all the way to Ul’dah in hope of asylum, she battled through burning hot sun and sand storms, various monsters, by the time she arrived she had barely the strength to take foot inside Ul’dah, collapsing and falling unconscious.
- Aoife would find herself in an inn room with a man named Silver, a mysterious man who she would get to know so well, yet she would know almost nothing, the man would take Aoife under his wing, leading her forward with the skills she needed and the ability to survive on her own.
Art by Mootecky
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!