| Aoife D'estelle
| "The ones who are truely selfish are those who look to what they have and push it away."
| Marital Status:
- Gabriel D'estelle - Father (Deceased)
- Nora D'estelle - Mother (Deceased)
This character profile is in it's final version and will no longer be edited from here on.
- ■ Sweets.
- ■ Star gazing.
- ■ Good humor.
- ■ Small Animals.
- ■ Social conflict.
- ■ Needless conflict.
- ■ Being alone.
- ■ Being ignored.
- ■ Alignment: Chaotic Good.
- ■ Vice(s): None currently known.
- ■ Favorite Food: Cookies.
- ■ Favorite Drink: Ale.
- ■ Favorite Color: Teal.
Appearance & Personality
- Aoife's very much a strong silent type, she loves to analyze and read people and despite her cheerful attitude she carries a serious undertone, she's easily trusting and often quiet as she prefers to listen rather than interact in a conversation. Aoife's always looking to cheer a friend up and tries to keep a smile.
- Aoife has a rather slender form, she is visibly fit and healthy looking, she's of the height 5'2" Or 162 CM, leaving her to be short yet not too short. She keeps her peach blonde hair short as she finds it suits her better and keeps it from being a hassle to deal with, to accompany her peach blonde hair she has ice blue eyes and always wears a fair amount of black eye make-up aswell as red lipstick, she has a birthmark in the shape of a slanted cross that she hides behind her makeup. Aoife is usually seen in dresses of a light shade of blue or black and sometimes even red. She likes keeping an elegant look to her, however occasionally she'll wear more exposing outfits.
- Aoife’s mother Nora was sister to Ignera Arbell’s mother, she married Gabriel D’estelle and had Aoife, her twin and her older brother Jace.
- Aoife never got to know her father, she was three when he was sentenced to death for treason and the murder of his fellow men, falsely sentenced, that is. Aoife’s mother Nora grew saddened over many cycles due to this, whilst Jace had his cold heart about him Aoife despite her young age desperately wanted to help in some way and so she sought out a Astrologian for a fortune, she was exceptionally lucky to come across one in her venture out in Ishgard.
- Out of the goodness of the Astrologians heart she foretold Nora's fate, a devastating one.
- It was but a cycle later that Nora met Duozo, a man who took her heart and shattered it all too quickly. Aoife tried to help her mother away from the what she saw as the seven hells themselves personified, she was however all too late, she found her mother dead with a knife in her temple. That was when the line had been far crossed, Aoife ran away feeling as a piece of her had been stolen away, she used what coin she possessed and traveled all the way to Ul’dah in hope of asylum, she battled through burning hot sun and sand storms, various monsters, by the time she arrived she had barely the strength to take foot inside Ul’dah, collapsing and falling unconscious.
- Aoife would find herself in an inn room with a man named Silver, a mysterious man who she would get to know so well, yet she would know almost nothing, the man would take Aoife under his wing, leading her forward with the skills she needed and the ability to survive on her own.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
◢ Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
- ■ "I see her people watching a lot, whats her problem?" - Ul'dahn resident.
- ■ "She never talks, just kinda... listens." - Limsa Lominsan Resident.
- ■ "Used to walk around in strange robes a lot." - Gridanian Resident.
◢ Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
- ■ "I heard she killed her pa!" - ???
- ■ "Misguided, but she has a gentle heart." - Aoife's Brother
◢ Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard//Do not use without permission.)
- ■ "People think she's nameless, but I've heard her sweetheart call her [Redacted]!" - ???
- ■ "She made a deal with a voidsent, I saw it with my own eyes!" - Anonymous Adventurer
◢ PC Rumors (Rumors from the character's of other players)
♥ Romantic Attraction – ♥ Sexual Attraction – ♥ Platonic Love – ♥ Family – ✔ Business – ✖ Deceased – ● Positive – ● Negative – ● Neutral – ≈ Unsure
- ● Ignasse Arbeau : Aoife met his male miqo'te during her time within Bastion, he quickly became one of the few people she could talk to and enjoy the company of in a rather close sense. Aoife had become smitten for this man after a while of knowing him however despite what she felt she always kept herself a distance away, even if the two did seem like a couple. The two now no longer keep contact ever since his disapperance and have since lost what was felt.
- ● Ru'Aiken Nunh : Aoife met this male miqo'te during her time within Bastion, he was her boss and someone she looked up to, little did she know in the beginning what a great friend he would make and how much him and the rest of Bastion would help her through her tough times.
- ● C'Azym Szo : An old friend of Aoife's someone Aoife owes a lot too, the two are rather close and watch out for eachother, little does Aoife know, Azym knows her quite well, more so than anyone else Aoife has met.
- ●✖ Duozo Mortim : This man was Aoife's Stepfather, a man she would from an early age grow to hate an despise, the two never got along and often went head to head in arguements and fights, if it weren't for her mother Nora D'estelle, Aoife would be a very different person.
- ♥ Mav Aurius : Initially Aoife simply wanted to ignore this man, she doesn't take well to compliments and flirting however with time Aoife opened up and let him in after a long period of thinking.
- ≈ Emanuel Miller : Aoife finds this man difficult to read, causing him to come across as mysterious to her. She has noticed after various times she has told him of her childhood stories that he's quite a good listener and rather comforting to have around, with this she appreciates his presence and company, in the present sun Aoife has become quite fustrated with him, causing any simple thought of him to make her angry, her views on him flipping.
- Theme Song: Aoife's Theme Song
- Template by Bancroft Gairn