| Ausaux Grimand
'"Thine intention is to speak of mine past?"
||22nd Sun of the Fifth Umbral Moon
||Doctor / Doctor of Aetheric Arts
Please Note: This is under major construction! Massive WIP!
- ■ Alabathia's Spine
- ■ Old Coerthas
- ■ Astronomy
- ■ Aetherical studies
- ■ Rain, lightning and thunder
- ■ Traitors and Betrayals
- ■ Dravanians (...to a point.)
- ■ The Holy See fanatics
Hobbies & Talents
- ■ He appears to be quite the poet.
- ■ Ausaux is quite the talented weaver.
- ■ An impressive architectural designer
- ■ Alignment: Neutral Evil
- ■ Favorite Food: Coerthan
- ■ Favorite Drink: Water
- ■ Favorite Color: Orange
- ■ Ausaux is a tall, hauntingly handsome Elezen man. His skin appears to be tanned, though it wouldn't be hard to put two and two together and realise that his Duskwight heritage also comes into play. His hair is of a midnight black, with small strands of it turning dark grey from age. His face is sharp and handsome, though some could even call it beautiful. Odd facial markings enhance the bright amber yellow eyes that Ausaux gazes upon the world with. Each marking is symmetrical over his eyes, but the left-hand side of his face also holds an elaborate tattoo over his eye, once again bringing out the bright eyes of this Elezen man. He has two scars upon his face, one stretching from his right-hand jaw to a few ilms into his cheek diagonally. The other crosses his forehead, almost reaching his eye which would appear to be a lucky escape from a sword or halberd blade. With broad shoulders and an athletic build, despite his choice of occupation he is quite the healthy individual.
- ■ Armlets that cover most of his hands and wrists.
- ■ Often found wearing an elaborate ear decoration.
- ■ Certain other piercings not seen.
- ■ Being from the highborn of Ishgard, one would think Ausaux to be snobby and outright rude to most people. Ausaux is warm and welcoming to most people, quite often writing a few words about the people he meets as he is known for his elaborate way with words within his poetry amongst friends, this often means he likes the person he is talking to. Knowledgeable in a lot of aspects of society and life, he is a walking library of information, in particular having a vast knowledge of aetherical studies. Never seen without his grimoire and quill in hand, it is clear though that the poetry he writes is one of his few passions. But from those who have broken through the barriers Ausaux places up on himself, they would seen realise that the learned man is a cunning and thoughtful individual, who is actually far more dangerous than what he lets on. With broad ambitions that outshone even the Holy See, this former inquisitor is out for himself and his family.
- ■ Often speaks rather eloquently.
- ■ Found with a curious scepter from time to time in his possession. It's use is unknown.
- ■ His combat style is more of an artform as it is elegant and beautiful when his hand has a sword in it but he doesn't seem to partake in actual swordfighting all that much, more of a display of skill rather than attempting to win a fight. But most oft than not, Ausaux relies on his aetheric ability to combat others, more oft than not using it to stop the individual from trying to attack him, rather outright going to damage another.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
◢ Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
- ■ "He appears to have some skill in some sort of aetherial art. I don't know what it is, though..." - Ul'dahn gladiator
- ■ "The man does honest work. At least, I hope it's honest!" Maelstrom Private
◢ Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
- ■ "He often brings me good work. Can't give him a bad name. If you work with him without trying to bend him over, he's a trustworthy man." - Ul'dahn trader
- ■ "That man is Ishgardian? Why doesn't he go back from where he came from?" Flames private
◢ Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
- ■ "I overheard him speaking to another man. The subject of the conversation was...chilling." - Limsa Lominsan scoundrel
- ■ "I heard his father was executed by inquisitors, but his Uncle had a lot to do with it." - Highborn gossip
◢ PC Rumors (Rumors from the character's of other players - Feel free to make additions)
- ■ "I've a marked degree of respect for the man. I shan't tell you aught of him, no. Promises are made to be kept, apologies. That said, make an ally of him, and you'll find few greater. Make an enemy... Even the Gods cannot save you. He is a dear friend. I shall speak of naught else." - Bexy Amalaryssia
- ■ "Brother, you are a force to be reckoned with. You and I are so similar in appearance, yet so far away from each other in our behaviour. You are a wonderful friend and brother." Otreaux Grimand
- ■ "I knew ye' lot when ye' were boys. Yer and yer brother were always up ta' mischief. Always put me in mind o' my own son. Glad to see ye've returned, Ausaux." Forgotten Treant
♥ Mated/Lovers/Dating ♥ Romantic Interest/Crush/Affectionate ♥ Sexual Desire ● Friendly ● Neutral ● Negative
- ● Otreaux Grimand "Before we were born, we grappled in the womb. You are my brother and though we may butt heads from time to time, my trust in you Otreaux is above anything else on this world. You were there for me when I needed it most and I for you, if you ever needed it. Together, we will bring our House back it's lost honour and destroy every remaining legacy put in place by our Uncle. He is my rock on this world when I have doubted myself, I only hope he feels the same way when I have helped him."
- ● Bexy Amalaryssia "A formidable woman and an old friend of mine. She is someone who I can trust above all else. She and her husband both have made my life easier over the years and although I have drifted in and out of her life for far too long. I hope our friendship can be rekindled and she become a friend that I miss more than most."
- ● -WIP-
- ● -WIP-
- Template by Bancroft Gairn
- Theme Songs:
- OOC Notes:
Please feel free to add any rumours and the like to this page!