|Guardian||Llymlaen, the Navigator|
Height: 5'7 fulm
Weight: 112 ponze
Hair: Ebony colored with blue highlights throughout
Eyes: Light blue
- An old stab wound on her left thigh.
- Hands are calloused and marred from training without gloves.
- Tattoo underneath her right eye
Clothes: Will dress for what the occasion calls for, but she prefers casual wear that offers comfort rather than style. Holds a strong dislike for frippery. Her 'accident' left in her need of glasses, though she rarely uses them.
A Mask for Every Occasion
On the outside...The young Midlander holds herself with a maturity not previously seen. She's friendly and personable when the situation calls for it and enjoys a good laugh. She prides herself being able to adapt to the situation. A far cry the rash and temperamental girl she once was. When it comes to work - she is focused and calculating - and dedicates herself fully, enjoying the escape it provides.
Ayane falls in neutral territory.
- Squints a lot due to poor vision, which also causes frequent headaches
- Hint of a Limsan accent
- Failing in her promise
- Appearing weak
- A strong drink
- Afternoon Naps
- Liars, cowards, and bullies
- Being home
- Seafood of any kind
Jack of all trades - master of none. Aya is a scrapper by nature, but has moved on from using her fists to blades and the occasional firearm. She likes to be prepared and thus has taken to training with whatever weapon she can get her hands on. Though her skills lack finesse, she is agile and can take a hit.
Her mother. Deceased.
- "Certainly not the girl I once knew. Went and said hi and she stared at me like a complete stranger."
- "Hear she does all her training in the Shroud with some woman."
This Template was created by Deirdre Ta'ea