Ballad's Rest Inn & Teahouse Menu
Any of the following ingredients can be added to your tea (or other drink) by request;
Absinthe, Alcohol, Belladonna, Potion, Ether, Sweet Syrup (Variety of flavors)
- Rolanberry and Kukuru Butter Tea - Kukuru beans, Rolanberry, Aldgoat milk, Maple Sugar, Cinnamon
- Valentoine's Love Tea - Bubble Chocolate, Dried Rolanberry, Dried Carnation Petals, Thanalan Tea Leaves
- Berry Bliss - Dried Blood Currant, Dried Faerie Apple, Dried Prickly Pineapple, Thanalan Tea Leaves
- La La Noscean - Chamomile, Coerthas Carrots, Dried Faerie Apple, Dried La Noscean Orange Slices, *Nopales, Pixie Plum Leaves, Sun Lemon Peel, Yellow Ginseng
- Sunny Lemon - Chamomile, Dried Desert Saffron, Mugwort, Sun Lemon Peel
- Mother's Cold Remedy - Thanalan Tea Leaves, Pearl Ginger, Sun Lemon Peel, Dried Desert Saffron
- Rolanberry Sunrise - Dried Rolanberry, Cinnamon, Thanalan Tea Leaves, Sweet Cream
- Eorzean Nut - Thanalan Tea Leaves, Dalamud Nut, Gridanian Walnut, Moon Nut, Maple Sugar
- Ginger Honey Tea - Pearl Ginger, Honey, Thanalan Tea Leaves
- Apple Cinnamon Tea - Faerie Apples, Cinnamon, Honey, Thanalan Tea Leaves
- Ginseng Tea - Ginseng, Thanalan Tea Leaves
- Bella's Kiss✝ - Belladonna, Thanalan Tea Leaves, Sweet Cream, Cloves (Optional)
- The Sun Shower - Thanalan Tea Leaves, Zest of Sun Lemon, Yellow Ginseng, Cinnamon
- Baron Teale - Laurel Leaves, Pearl Ginger, La Noscean Orange Peel, Nutmeg
- Sweetened Dreams✝ - Blue Landtrap Leaves, Chamomile, Honey, Buffalo Milk, Belladonna
- Ten Thousand Chop - Kukuru Bean, Paprika, Dragon Pepper, Salted Butter, Honey
- Mystery of Sharlayan - Thanalan Tea Leaf, Cinnamon, Vanilla Beans, Sun Lemon
- Blea Sea of Limsa Lominsa - Blue Landtrap Leaf, Malm Kelp, Lowland Grapes, Maple Sugar
- Warm Sun - Sun Lemon, Honey, Cinnamon, Thanalan Tea Leaf
- Fine Taste - Thanalan Tea Leaf, White Truffle, Honey
- Blackened Fine Taste - Thanalan Tea Leaf, Black Truffle, Honey
- Twelveswood Fruit - Pixie Plums, Blood Currant, Rolanberry, Cloves
- Pearl Tea - Thanalan Tea Leaves, Pearl Ginger, Cloves, Cinnamon, "Pearls" (Popoto starch rolled into 'pearls'), Your choice of fruit juice
- South Sea Iced Tea - Thanalan Tea Leaves, Maple Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Sun Lemon, Galago Mint
- Great King Moggle's Crown - Thanalan Tea Leaves, Rolanberry Juice, Yellow Ginseng, Ginger
- Lavender Mint - Lavender, Mint, Chamomile
- Lavender Lemon - Lavender, Vanilla, Lemon
- Harvest Moon - Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Moon Nut, Thanalan Tea Leaves, Steamed Milk
- Faerie Apple Pie - Faerie Apple Pieces, Almonds, Raisins, Cinnamon, Maple Sugar, Thanalan Tea Leaves
- Thanalan Tea Latte - Thanalan Tea Leaf Buds, Steamed Milk, Honey
- Chocolate Masala Chai - Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Pearl Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves, Kukuru Powder, *Thanalan Tea Leaves, Steamed Milk, Honey
- Sharp Breath Tea - Dried Vampire Plant, Thanalan Tea Leaves, Yellow Ginseng, Galago Mint
- Sunset Golden Tea - Cloves, Honey, Desert Saffron, Cinnamon, Thanalan Tea Leaves
- Pirate's Mourning Tea - Sour Red (bitter Red Wine), Thanalan Tea leaves, Marjoram, Mugwort
- Marmot Delight Tea - Gridanian Walnuts, Raisins, Faerie Apple, Thanalan Tea leaves, Cream
- Pauper's Mint - Dried Landtrap Leaves, Maple Sugar, Galago Mint, Sweet Cream
- Stable Morning Tea - Dried Gysahl Greens, Dried Sun Lemon, Paprika, Maple Syrup
✝Warning: As this drink contains belladonna in trace amounts (intended to relax and put one to sleep), you are aware of any adverse effects belladonna might cause and the teahouse is not responsible for it.
- La Noscean Toast - A slice of bread soaked in a mixture of buffalo milk and eggs, and then fried in creamy butter.
- Fish Soup - A light soup of butter-sautéed whitefish and vegetables.
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup - A rich soup made of cheddar and boiled broccoli.
- Button Mushrom Saute - Freshly picked button mushrooms sautéed in olive oil and garlic.
- Stuffed Cabbage - A traditional Sea Wolf dish consisting of pike wrapped in cabbage and steamed until soft.
- Stuffed Artichoke - A roasted artichoke stuffed with a savory blend of pungent cheese and succulent crab meat.
- Popoto Pancakes - A pancake dish made of ground Dalamud popotoes, served with puréed mirror apples.
- Spinach Quiche - A savory pastry made by baking a mixture of sautéed spinach and cream cheese within pie dough.
- Beef Stew - A sumptuous stew made by slowly cooking buffalo meat in sour red wine for several hours until it falls off the bone.
- Forest Miq'abob - A traditional Seeker of the Sun dish consisting of freshly picked mushrooms on a stick, roasted to perfection.
- Cheese Risotto - Sticky rice doused in a rich cheese sauce and simmered over low heat until it reaches just the right consistency.
- Fried Eggs - Puk eggs fried in butter, sunny-side up.
- Crumpet - A savory type of leavened bread, often doused in butter and honey and eaten with a cup of piping hot tea.
- Cornbread - A fluffy yellow bread made from cornmeal.
- Create-An-Omlette - A savory omlette cooked in butter and to include your choice of ingredients.
- Finger Shrimp - A common saltwater shrimp found in the plankton-rich waters of the Sea of Jade.
- Catch of the Day - Ask your hostess for the catch of the day!
- Pastry Fish - An apple-filled pastry shaped to resemble the legendary sunfish.
- Sachertorte - A divinely rich chocolate cake that features a fruity counterpoint by way of an apricot jam layer.
- Blood Currant Tart - A sweet and sour pastry made with a generous portion of blood currants.
- Mini Cakes - Single serving cakes available large variety of flavors.
- Fruit Pastry - The owner's favorite! A croissant-like pastry with cream cheese and a feature of mixed berries and other fruit options.
- Cookies - Oldies but goldies! Available in chocolate, chocolate chip, gingerbread, and oatmeal raisin.
- Cheesecake Creampuff - A light, airy pastry filled with rich cheesecake.
- Lemon Cake - A small lemon flavored cake with black tea icing.
- Scones - The perfect bit of snack with tea! Available in a large variety of flavors.
("Large variety" means we will just run with it! There are too many possible yummy combinations to list, so feel free to name your own!)
To Xenedra for letting me use her templates.The following RPC Forum Members for their tea recipe contributions: Gerik, Deirdre, Nel Celestine, Valan, Fearless, Allgivenover, Eva, Duplicitous Rex, Edricane, Robromance, and Rhio.