From RPC Library
The "Merchant with the Most," or so he would arrogantly proclaim himself to be.
- A simple man with complex means.
- Belmont Carver is the Man with the Plan, or so he prefers to have people believe. A lover of riddles and never quite straight forward talk, he appreciates a cunning and clever approach to mostly all things.
- Like all people, there's never one side and one side only to him, though he'd like his companions to believe that there is. He's probably not as successful as he thinks he is.
- How much of what he says is true? He certainly sounds like he knows what he's talking about, but who really knows for sure. . .
Appearance & Personality
- Belmont's tall for a midlander, lithe, and though he doesn't display it, well-toned. Not muscular, just pleasantly in shape. The blond hair atop his head he usually describes as being a perpetual mess and most of the time he claims that he's given up on it. The same goes for the fuzz that's usually donning his chin. He lives a very 'don't care' lifestyle and his appearance tends to show it.
- Purple eyes were the bane of his existence as a kid and he became something of a laughingstock among his friends, which led to a myriad of fist brawls and consequently, all over bodily scars that never quite went away. He still isn't that fond of them, but he's not sure magic has come up with a smart way to change that feature, so he's willing to endure.
- His idea of a good day is conducting 'business' under the sun. Read: sunbathing. He'd rather be on a beach somewhere in La Noscea than in a stuffy manor or tavern. And he gets a lot of sun. He has the kind of skin that makes him think of meat cooked just perfectly. And since he likes to think he's a perfect piece of meat, as far as he's concerned, he's right.
A Traveler by Trade
Future Plans of Conquest
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
- Template by Bancroft Gairn