- Vincint Venator ♥ ♣ Older Brother | The Leader
- “I follow him because we're family. Even if he complains. Or loses our gil. A lot.”
- Since parting from their tribe, Lain has followed and done his best to help his gil-spending brother in his endeavors. While often teased or told to be quiet and stare down potential hard sells, Vincint and Lain have a fairly friendly and close relationship. Even if Vincint seems to run their combined gil funds into the gutter. Constantly.
- C'viht Nunh ≈ Father | Deceased
- “I don't remember warmth. I just remember respect.”
- C'viht passed away during an accidental conflict with a rival. The brothers were always kept at a distance and their relationship wasn't close.
- C'arath Iln ≈ Mother | Deceased
- “They said she was... uh, a lot like Vincint.”
- C'arath passed away in childbirth. Lain has no memories of her.
Allies & Friends
- Sylvistral ♥ ♦ The Pirate Queen
- “Why does she always laugh when she asks me how to thrust?”
- Sylvistral is a long-time friend of Lain's. She discovered Lain and his brother when they first came to Limsa Lominsa after leaving their tribe, scrounging for any odd job. Fiery but sly, she helped them out on occasion until finally she was won over into helping their treasure endeavors. She occasionally asks Lain to train her in using a spear, usually to her own amusement.
- Sarina Alyne ♦The Healer Lady
- “She's a new friend. A new friend who didn't seem to care how... well, me-ish I was.”
- Sarina is a new friend that Lain is pretty proud of making, not only for her friendly nature but also due to the fact that it was without his brother's aid. He finds her relation to Gridania to be interesting and completely foreign to him.
- Maqali Qulaan ♦ The Foodie Friend
- “She likes food and has just as much energy as me, I think!”
- Maqali is a new friend that Lain encountered on his accidental stumble into The Golden Gala. Not only did she help him make another friend, but her energy coaxed him towards going to The Bountiful Chest after and potentially opening up more contacts outside of what his brother knows. He enjoys her company and finds her both curious and amusing.
- Shilugei Ganbataar (Gan) ♦ ≈ Maqali's Friend (Mine too?!)
- “He's quiet, but I think he could be awkward like me.”
- Gan is another Xaela that Lain encountered at The Golden Gala, although met through Maqali. Lain doesn't know a whole lot about Gan, but hints mentioning of teaching the younger Xaela how to use the spear and his treatment towards others has him in a very positive light from Lain. He thinks Gan might be a friend, but Lain's own hesitance has the Miqo'te second guessing such a notion.
- Mana Uranaishi ♦ ≈ ♣ The Third Wheel, Free Muffins
- “She gives me free muffins. That's nice, but Vincint is always around her lately.”
- Lain is not quite sure what to make of Mana. On one hand, she is upbeat, kind and has helped keep his brother out of trouble from what he's heard. Yet on the other, she's joined the organization and is working a lot with Vincint. It's weird.
- Faith Nova'loras ♦ ♣ The Book Lady
- “I think her treasure maps are broken. All we find are books.”
- Faith was the first person to join up in Vincint's self-proclaimed treasure hunting group. While the hyur's provided pleasant company with the brothers and grown close to them, her maps are often lackluster to the brothers. They want things to sell for gil, but all they ever find are valuable research items, which the studious woman is relentless of keeping their paws off.
- Nameless ♠ The Liar
- “Nameless” to keep a possible connection open should a Coeurl member wish to connect.
- The past Nunh likely responsible for Lain's father's death. His lie also was the ultimate cause for the brothers' departure.