- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Tastes
- 4 Personality
- 5 Affiliations
- 6 Rumors
- 7 History
- 8 Other Notes
"When you hire an assassin, sometimes, you just get an arse." —Jacke, Guildmaster of the Rogue's guild.
Hailing from a Doman settlement she adamantly refuses to specify, Daoko is one of the up-and-coming Rogue. She tends to muck up her jobs and gets caught often, much to the chagrin of her fellow Rogues. Daoko is an Au Ra of the Raen descent, despite showing talent for the magics when young she received basic training in the rogue arts before leaving for Limsa Lominsa to further them. Daoko is the ambigious sort and her background is unknown to many and a puzzle to most. She shows a love for Eorzea that is unrivaled by anything else.
Height: about 152.4 cm/ 5'1
Weight: about 130 lbs
Complexion: Daoko's skin shows a past of blemishes, with the tops of her cheeks and nose being constantly red and almost like a permanant blush. Her skin is very pale.
Hair: Daoko's hair is quite long, reaching almost to her knees. Her natural hair color seems to be a light blue, matching the inner iris' of her eyes, although after visiting ishgard some pink appeared at her hair tips, some say she had it done but who knows really.
Eyes: Light blue inner Iris, bright pink Limbal Ring.
Particular Traits: Daoko wears silver rings around her horns and has a perchant for flashing earrings.
Voice: Daoko's voice can be described as soft and sweet, often quiet she occasionally makes snide comments which betray that shes not actually sweet at all.
Clothing Style: lots of straps and leather.
- Hanging out in popular places.
- Stealing like the Urchin she is.
- Learning Lancer techniques on the side.
- The smell of new Leather.
- Catchy Music.
- Her Chocobo, Choo-Choo.
- Myths of the legendary, Kirin.
- Literally any cats.
- Swimming in warm clear water.
- Weak Ale.
- The Cold.
- Getting caught.
- Instrumental music.
- Color: Pinks.
- Food: She has a perchant for Ul'dahn food.
- Drinks: Anything Carbonated.
- Scent: Leather.
- Place: The Sea of Clouds.
- Festival: Hatching Tides.
- Dao has the dream of one day becoming a very good assassin, though she has a long way to go.
- Secretly, deep down, ever since hearing the Legends of the Dragoon shed like to become one.
- When extremely stressed Dao pulls out her own scales.
- She wraps her tail around her when she sleeps and holds it occasionally.
- Her tail is extremely strong, she occasionally uses it as a seat when needed.
- Dao has a natural accent, though she is learning to train it out.
- Dao is not a very good rogue.
- She has a lot of trouble with stealth and tends to come out of it extremely easily.
- Is very vain.
- Her hair is her pride and joy and a one way ticket to her short fuse.
- She tends to give up extremely easily.
- Is very much a glutton
- Tends to be opinionated
- Dying alone.
- Not being the best she can be.
- She knows potion recipes and tends to make her own.
- She has an aptitude for Arcanics, but her magic is extremely unrefined.
- She loves working with leather and often makes her own armor.
- She loves to read about myths and legends and is the go-to for anything mythical-related.
- Limsa Lominsa
- the Maelstrom
- "Tha little street uchin cant hide for shite" ~ The Drowning Wench frequent visitor.
While her story changed frequently, Dao was originally Izayoi Obinata, daughter to a wandering Raen herbalist and no father to speak of. Not much is known about her life before coming to Limsa.
イザヨイ（十六夜） Izayoi (lit. 16th night -> the 16/17th night of the 8th moon) オビナタ（帯刀） Obinata (lit. blades on waist -> carrying two blades meant one was a warrior)
Daoko was originally a nickname from her brother and doesnt mean anything particularly.
- Limsa Lominsa
- Occasionally spends time in Ishgard
- Real name is Izayoi Obinata
- Has a brother but they seem to have fallen out.