|Age||Unknown (thought to be around 22)|
Eira Deryn is a female Au Ra who has no recollection of her earlier life. She was found asleep, curled up and hidden behind some crates in the hold of ship docked within Limsa Lominsa. Due to her missing memories she is very curious about the world surrounding her and therefore she began travelling from place to place learning everything she could.
Appearance & Personality
- Small and diminutive, with blonde hair and rose coloured eyes, Eira is usually accompanied by her pet dragon flying around her. She is often seen to be wearing a short, lilac dress, along with strappy leggings and sandles.
- Whilst very curious, Eira is also rather shy and prone to embarrassment. Often worried about what others think of her she tends to act awkwardly around people and often ends up confusing herself with what she says. After getting to know people she is often very friendly and will tend to try to tell jokes, none of which are actually any good and often make people groan as they are so bad.
- Often seen to be spaced out, many people sometimes presume she is not too smart, contrary to this she is actually pretty intelligent and is instead just lost in thought.
- Found asleep and with a fever in the hold of a ship, docked in Limsa Lominsa, hidden behind some crates, Eira has no memory of the events previous to that. After recovering from the fever, she decided to set out into Eorzea and learn everything that she could about this brand new area. As she travelled from place to place, she began to pick up many skills from the people of the land, these ranged from combat to gathering and even crafting. Always looking to improve her knowledge, she is always searching for new techniques to learn and places to discover. Thanks to this knowledge, Eira has been able to become semi-proficient in most areas and is able to adapt her fighting style to combat her foes weaknesses. Whilst out traversing the Dravanian Forelands she came upon a small, half starved dragon hatchling, after nursing it back to health, she tried to release it back into the wild, the dragon on the other hand decided it wanted to stay with her, the two have become almost inseparable ever since. The dragon, now named Meeda, is now often seen flapping around Eira or perched upon her shoulder.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
- Template by Bancroft Gairn