|Occupation||Hunter / Tracker / Mercenary for Hire|
|Height/Weight||5'1" / 140 lbs|
Appearance & Personality
- Characteristics: Strong, Independent, stubborn, quick to fight in regards to Garleans, limited reading/writing skills. Blunt. Supports her partner and friends.
- Name Entymology: Indranil: "Sapphire" , Sar: "Moon"
- Nicknames: Indra, Indy
- Hair: Black with subtle blue highlights
- Skin: tanned
- Eyes: Deep sapphire blue with honey-gold limbal rings
- Body Type: toned hour-glass
- Physical Condition (Fit, unfit, something in between?): fit
- Distinguishing Features:
- honey-gold limbal rings
- small silver cuffs on her curved horns
- She has curving markings around her eyes designating her aptitude for being aware and seeing things, often found among hunters.
- Fashion of Choice: Anything comfortable and breathable.
- Armor of Choice: Leather, cloth, with small amounts of chainmail, metal, or scales.
- Weapons of Choice: Bows and daggers. She is able to use a lance, but typically only for fishing.
- Physical Imperfections/Would Like Most to Change:
- Character Personality Inspiration:
- Sense of Humor:
- Integrity: Average/Below Average
- Impulsiveness: mid impulsiveness
- Boldness: Average boldness. May become more bold if a friend is in danger or if she feels threatened.
- Flexibility: Both physically and mentally flexible
- Favorite Pet Sayings, Words, Idiolect:
- Sun and Stars (pet name for Vachir)
- Speaking Style: Old Auri accent, broken sentence structure.
- Philosophy of Life:
- Misc. Quirks: Very curious about people.
- Positive Personality Traits: Likes helping those she can, enjoys meeting new people, responsible, curious, confident in her abilities, cheeky, frisky, snarky, compassionate, hard to intimidate, strong-willed.
- Negative Personality Traits: Horrible at small talk and lengthy conversations. Does not trust others easily. Gets bored easily, can be a bit of a show-off for certain things, stubborn, sometimes a bit flirtatious. Needs to keep busy to help remedy her boredom.
- Eccentricities/Characteristic Gestures:
- Speaks her mind (may or may not be a good thing).
- Does not like large crowds, as it makes it difficult for her to understand people.
- Temperament: Generally very calm and laid-back when not fighting.
- Method of Handling Anger or Rage (Repress, throw things, etc):
- Admirable Traits:
- Aids locals, no matter their race (so long as she is compensated in some way).
- Has some manners.
- Negative Traits:
- May not always tell the truth (usually in regards to her emotions, though it may be difficult to tell IC).
- Somewhat of a Workaholic
- Does not trust others easily
- Bad Habits/Vices:
- Does not speak about her emotions well.
- Pet Peeves and Gripes:
- People that “Judge a book by it's cover”
- People that think Au Ra are dragons or that Xaela are tribal beasts
- Things That Make Uncomfortable or Embarrassed:
- Feeling like she failed at something (includes dates, conversations, etc.)
- Coming across someone better at something she also does.
- Being useless
- Being a failure
- Heights via Dragoon jumps
- Mental Disturbances:
- Place of Residence: Nomadic
- Place of Birth: Azim Steppe, Othard
- Family Background/Lineage: She was born into the Oronir tribe and believes herself to be of the blood of their Sun god, Azim, as do all other Oronir.
- Relatives: Mate - Vachir Oronir
- Enemies: Garleans
- Public Occupation: Hunter, tracker, and mercenary for hire
- Secret Occupation:
- Socioeconomic Class: Refugee
- Mental Illness History: None
- Free Company: Aldenard Leveworks
- Possessions/In Her Bag:
- Existing Conflicts: Learning to work alongside former Garleans
- Duties and Obligations:
- Significant Past Events:
- Adventure Trigger:
- ■How she and Vachir met: They were both in the same tribe. She paid little attention to him until he fought and won against another male in the tribe, of whom at the time she showed interest in, thus winning her over.
(... Backstory RP currently in progress, will update as it continues.)
- Religion: Believes in the Dawn Father and Dusk Mother (Not the 12). As well as being a descendant of Azim, the god of the sun. Her beliefs are along the lines of Shamanism, omens, etc.
Patron Diety: Dawn Father/Dusk Mother/Azim/Azeyma
- Adherence: Casual
- Tolerance: Very tolerant
- Expression of beliefs: Occasional
- Converting others: Never
- Religious Association: Not devoutly religious, but respects them.
- Religious Role(s): None
- Death & Mourning: After the period of mourning, she holds a feast with a special dish of rice, milk, sugar, and sultanas (golden raisins). Offerings of “white things” to those in mourning (milk tea, cheese, money)
- Relationship Stance: Polyamorous
- Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
- Libido: Very Active
- Sexual Expressiveness: Flirtatious, Playful
- Sexual Expressive Style: Playful, Romantic
- Openness to Sexual Experience: Adventurous
- Promiscuousness:While she is polyamorous, she has to get to know someone before getting involved with them, and is always loyal to those she loves. She doesn't do random one-nighters.
- Favorite Physical Attributes in Opposite Sex:
- Nice arms / Nice buttocks and hair
- toned, muscular body
- Attributes About Character that Turn on Opposite Sex:
- Being feisty
- talented hunter
- Nice, toned acrobatic figure
- honey-gold limbal rings
- Sexual Turn-Ons:
- nice sculpted arms
- People who know what they want
- The "bad-boy" look/type
- Sexual Turn-Offs:
- the "hot-shot" type
- overly muscular
- weakness, whether emotionally or physically
Common Places to be Found
- Near water
- In good hunting areas
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
★ Layout by Bancroft Gairn - Thank you!