"Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real."
| Luluni Luni
"Come, indulge your curiosity for luxurious wear at Timeless Threads."
||20th Sun of the 5th Astral Moon
||Nymeia, The Spinner
- Pronunciation: (Loo loo nee loo nee)
- Nameday: 20th Sun of the 5th Astral Moon
- Place of Birth: At home in Ul'dah where she was then bathed and wrapped in the finest of silks her parents owned.
- Current Residence: Her parents flat above their shop in Ul'dah. They do have another residence in a more reserved part of Thanalan.
- Hair: Dark brown, with almost a hint of a red or purple. It lightens some when she's outside more often, otherwise it looks almost black. Wavy, generally done up with a headdress or clips of some kind, with razor edged bangs sweeping across her forehead.
- Voice: Faint, high-pitched but mature, and with a faint roll on her S's/C's when pronouncing them.
- Demeanor: Laid back, quiet, observant, eloquent, generally graceful though sometimes clumsy, always helpful and maternal.
- Quirks: Smokes a pipe, likes to dance and meet strangers.
- Father: Kitiluni Mimiluni - Miner, Metal Supplier - dabbles in Goldsmithing.
- Mother: Nenaluni Luni - Owns a successful weaving shop in Ul'dah that her family, primarily her daughter Luluni helps run.
- Brother: Miriluni Mimiluni - Loves lancing, being a show off, mining and selling his precious metals and jewels. He sometimes gives his sister a good price for his materials.
- Ashen Locke - A Miqo'te she seems to hang around a lot.
- - - WIP
This wiki is based off of the template used by Kayle Delwyn.