|Height||6 fulms 10 ilms|
|Profession||Sellsword, Tracker, Bounty Hunter|
|Patron Deity||Menphina, the Lover|
The eyes of the Emperor are everywhere.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 History
- 3 Personality
- 4 Affiliations and Known Associates
- 5 Characteristics
- 6 Other Notes
- 7 =Equipment
- 8 References
Like other Viera, Mjara is very tall and lithe. Her body is toned by years of physical exercise, muscle definition present in her arms, torso and legs. Her ashen skin skin bears a few scars, all but one are hidden beneath her armor. The scar which is visible is a blade scar on the right side of her face, it runs along her jawline. Her appearance is kept neat, her long hair always tied up into a long tail.
- The following service record is considered to be classified information and is only to be pulled in certain circumstances.
- Name: Malik Mjara
- Serial Number: 675408-F890A
- Province of Birth: Dalmasca
- Rank Held: Optio, Frumentarius
- Current Status: Active
- Service Record: Pressed into service following the subjugation of Dalmasca. Optio Malik was willful and defiant in the early years of her citizenship. After accepting her place within the empire, Optio Malik entered military service as a legionary of IVth Legion. Optio Malik served her legion with distinction for fifteen years. She was promoted to Optio for her unwavering dedication and service to the Empire. Optio Malik was recommended to her current post by her commanding officer. Citing her sharp wit and cleverness would be a perfect asset to the Frumentarius. This recommendation was taken under consideration before it was ultimately decided that Optio Malik would continue to serve the Empire as an intelligence operative. Optio Malik took to her new post quite well and she has done some of her best work for the Empire. Her duties include the hunting and recapture of escaped slaves and deserters as well as intelligence gathering in enemy territory. As of this year, Optio Malik has served the Empire faithfully for thirty nine years and is a decorated veteran.
- Note from the Primus Frumentarius: While Optio Malik is one of my more seasoned operatives, it seems the freedom and lack of oversight her post allows her has caused Optio Malik to fail to report in for months at a time. This seems happens quite frequently as of late and so I have decided that she be shadowed when operating in foreign territories. Her loyalties have not been called into question as of yet, but this precaution must still be taken just in case the seeds of treachery take root in Optio Malik.
Loyal, intelligent and animated, these are the best descriptions that people who know Mjara give her. She is best known for her bubbly personality, always quick to laugh and joke with people and she has the tendency to become very loud and animated when engaged in conversation. However, Mjara can also be a very secretive person, she rarely opens up about herself when engaged in small talk. If asked to talk about herself, She is always quick to turn the discussion away from herself and if pressed further, Mjara always seems to lose interest and disengages entirely. Outside of social situations, Mjara can be found with her nose in a book or keeping her body fit. If these activities can be done with friends, she is always eager to accommodate.
Affiliations and Known Associates
- The Ul'dah Adventurers Guild
- The Silver Marmots mercenary company
- Ensei'to Shuse
- Lumin'to Kihara
- Nicknames: Purple lady,
- Age: 125
- Nameday: 23rd Sun of the 6th Umbral Moon
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Pansexual
- Marital Status: Single
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Height: 6 fulms 10 ilms
- Weight: 185 Ponze
- Body: Athletic
- Hair: Violet with blue streaks
- Eyes: Purple
- Skin: Ashen Grey
- Clothing: Usually armored.
- Staying Busy
- Physical Training
Areas of Expertise
- Martial: Gunblade use and maintenance, hand to hand combat, Aether Manipulation (Thaumaturgy, Conjury)
- Crafting: Ammunition making, Armorcraft, Spell round enchanting
- Other: Tracking, Wilderness Survival, Espionage
- Overly Cautious
Her armor is a leather Gambeson with a scale coat underneath, Plated leather gauntlets and greaves. She wears a Long plaid scarf that is draped around her neck and over her shoulders. Her main arm is a modified Garlean gunblade that sports a wider barrel and larger blade which allow the gunblade to fire high powered slugs. The holster for her weapon is attached to the bandolier she wears over her gambeson. The bandolier's pockets hold the slugs for her weapon as well as other useful items such as potions.
The following rumours can be heard about Mjara, predominantly in Eorzea. (If your character has an opinion about her, feel free to add it here.)
- Never met a more experienced tracker! She was able to find my layabout husband the same day I hired her! -Pleased Customer
- One of my best regulars, she always orders the same thing when she comes in. -Momodi, Proprietor of the Quicksands
- If you need someone or something found. Mjara Malik is your Viera, rates depend on the work. Come see me in the Quicksands if you have a person or object that needs finding. -Job fliers posted around Ul'dah
- Very secretive woman, that Mjara. Couldn't get her to talk about herself even when she was drunk. -Disappointed bar patron
- Some Imperial deserter I was doing business with recognized Mjara in the bar the other day, when I tried to follow up with the man the next day to get some information on this woman, he simply vanished without a trace. -Lalafell Gossipmonger
What PCs are saying
You might have run into or otherwise know Mjara from:
- The fliers she has posted under her alias around Ul'dah that advertise her services as a tracker.
- If you are an Imperial, especially if you are a deserter.