Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cliffs or other high ledges;
- Earthy or savory flavors;
- Various waterfowls;
- Large crowds;
- Seashell hunting;
- Making jewelery with said seashells;
- Knife throwing;
- Blanket making;
- She's rather shy, though she will respond if spoken to. Preferring one-on-one conversations and uncomfortable in large, loud settings, she typically avoids places where she knows a crowd will be in her off time.
- She isn't very hard to anger, but her temper is usually kept in-check. Closing herself off when she feels upset, she will quickly brush off any concerns about herself and insist that nothing is amiss. However, she is more expressive when she's content.
- She avoids eye contact, preferring to look in the general direction of the person she's in conversation with. Tends to fidget. Will pull at her hair absentmindedly when nervous.
- Huabian Xu
This Template was created by Deirdre Ta'ea