Jump to navigation Jump to search
Akira Homura is a strong-hearted and adventurous 21 year old Hyur who loves to lend a helping hand to everyone she meets.
Appearance & Personality
- Akira's name means "Bright Flame" which is contributed to her fiery red hair, which is offsetted by her blue highlights and her bright light violet eyes. She is short for her age (4'11) but her extreme passion for adventure and danger makes up for it! She can be somewhat reserved and shy upon first meeting new people, but gradually opens up to people she feels she can trust. She is always there for others when they need a helping hand and has somewhat of a reputation for getting into sticky situations! When she's not off battling monsters, taking on quests, or practicing archery, Akira is usually looking for new skills/hobbies to take up! She is always looking to learn as much as she can.
- Akira was around the age of 2 when she was found in the steps of a small orphanage at the edge of Gridania. Ever since then, she was always isolated from the other kids, always feeling like she didn't fit in with the other children her age. She hated going to school and she would usually spend her time building tiny bows and arrows from scattered tree branches she found while exploring The Black Scroud. Archery was a part of her soul ever since then and she was a natural at it.
- As the years came and gone, Akria began to trust others more, still a little reserved due to the hurt she felt from her abandonment. She would practice archery every day and when she went out hunting, she would usually bring her catch back to the orphanage to share. Around the age of 19, she decided it was time for her to leave the orphanage and start her own journey! She headed to the Adventurer's Guild, where she took on a few small jobs and also joined the Archer's Guild to improve her skills.
- Now, Arkira is taking on job after job and increasing her knowledge of the world and her skills as an archer, meeting new and amazing people along the way. She is a free-spirit and goes wherever she is needed. The locals usually refer to Akira as "The Bright Flame" seeing as that is what her name means and it perfectly describes her fiery personality and her drive to explore new and exciting places.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
- Template by Bancroft Gairn
- Theme Song:
- TV Tropes: