|Nameday||23rd Sun of the 6th Umbral Moon|
|Guardian||Halone, the Fury|
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Footnotes
- Participating in altruistic activities
- Relaxing quietly with a friend or a good book
- Those who willfully harm innocents
- Those who take advantage of less fortunate people
Foods: Medium Rare Eft Steak, Beer Battered Trout,
Drinks: Coerthan Red Wine, Gridanian White Wine, Vylbrand Spiced Wine
Colors: Purple, White and Red
- Feeding the poor and Caring for the sick
- Physical Training
- Tall and slender are two words which easily describe Sophiane, she and most of her kind share a similar appearance when compared to one another. Her hair is a dark ginger and is always kept in a short, neat ponytail. Being from Ishgard one would expect Sophiane to have a fairer complexion, however this is not the case with her as Sophiane has a bronzed, sun kissed complexion. Sophiane still retains the graceful beauty her race is known for, even with the scars that mar her otherwise perfect skin. The most noticeable of these scars is the one on the right side of her face, a long and jagged looking scar that runs the entire length of her jawline.
- Under her armor she has a collection of fairly unremarkable or otherwise faded scars, save for the one on her abdomen. Sophiane's midsection bears a nasty burn scar with tiny bits of metal fused into the tortured flesh. The scar looks old and the Elezen never seems to complain about it, but it is never the less an awful looking scar.
MotivationKnowledge and a desire to good
DispositionA practiced cheerfulness that hides an underlying sadness
Outlook"Live always in the present, never look to the past or the future."
Positive personality traitsDutiful, Incorruptible, Loyal, Logical, Lovable, Charitable
Negative personality traitsAloof, Strong Willed, Repressed, Prideful
Miscellaneous quirksLikes reading trashy romance novels
- Born the third oldest of the Highborn Vremaix family, Sophiane enjoyed the comfortable life her status allowed her. Despite the comfortable upbringing, Sophiane had to grow up without a mother as she had died giving birth to her brother, whom she came to resent as the years past. Though not her mother by blood the family's maidservant, Selene Desmerais cared for Sophiane and eventually came to see her as a surrogate daughter.
- Being a daughter of a noble family, Sophiane was expected to marry a Highborn lord of another family. However, Sophiane was not content to resign herself to this fate and she joined the Temple Knights of Ishgard, which exempted her from an arranged marriage. Sophiane served the Temple Knights faithfully for ten years of her life until she was eventually trained and inducted into the Dragoon order by her father. But on the day of her first mission with her new squad, news of her father's death reached Sophiane. She was utterly devastated by this news, but she could not shirk her duty to the Holy See. This proved to be a disastrous mistake for Sophiane as her mind was preoccupied with the loss of her father, she was not able to spot a pair of wyrms who had been lying in wait for Sophiane and her team. The Dravanians laid waste to the Dragoons, killing all but Sophiane.
- Shamed by her actions, Sophiane exiled herself to Gridania for a year and a half. She was brought back to Ishgard by her close friend and member of her squad, Cyneric Holt, a man whom she had thought had perished. Now returned and filled with a renewed purpose, Sophiane resumed her service to the Holy See as a Dragoon once more. She went on to win many victories against the hated Dravianians until the long war that Ishgard had fought had finally ended. Like many of her countrymen, Sophiane was shocked by the truths revealed by the Warrior of Light. However this did not seem to break the woman's spirit as she went on to serve in the parliament of the newly formed Republic.
- But Sophiane was a warrior, not a politician and after only serving for five months in Parliament, Sophiane became an adventurer. Using her skills gained from years of service to earn coin which she gave to the poor and disenfranchised of Ishgard.
- ♥ Selene Desmerais - Sophiane's Maidservant and Retainer. An Eldery Elezen woman who has served Sophiane for years, when Sophiane was younger, Selene was the woman who took care of her in the absence of the girl's late mother. With Sophiane being much older and head of House Vremaix, Selene serves as caretaker of Sophiane's family manor. (This Character is an NPC!)
- ♦ Tyh De'hj - A Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun. A new acquaintance of Sophiane's who first contracted the Elezen for a job. Though still a bit unfamiliar with the woman, Sophiane has come to respect the Miqo'te.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''
- ■ "Sophiane is a good woman to have on your side, bloody loyal she is." - Disheveled Brume Resident
- ■ "Sophiane is a hero, she fought with the rest of the forces to defend the Arc of the Worthy from Nidhogg's brood!" - Affable Temple Knight
- ■ "I think I remember seeing a woman who looked like Sophiane feeding the poor down in the Brume. But then again, I must be mistaken no woman of noble birth would stoop to such activities." - Pompous Highborn Lady
- ■ "I wish Sophiane had served Parliament longer, Ishgard needs more people like her serving the people. " - Hopeful Highborn Lord
- ■ "I heard Sophiane exiled herself from Ishgard for a year or so because she botched a mission that lead to the deaths of her entire Dragoon squad." - Elderly Highborn Gossip