"With so many doll fakes, I forego my last name to call myself the Prime of my copies."
|Age||couple hundred years|
WIP HEAVILY! Stuff will change!
Complexion: Pale, white
Unlike the Xyla copies, Xyla Prime had no rune markings on her face. Her hair a void black with her eyes swirling with the same energy within her. Even her aura emits Aether so potent, it makes the plant life shudder.
The dress she wears was built for both fashion and combat. A black long robe with fur trimming along the cuffs and bottoms with star like patterns.
There are none...
Equipment & Magic
- Base Health: 25
- Max Health: 50 (8 player count)
- Long robe lined with fur and spikes on her shoulder area
- Four Elemental Orbs
- Xyla carries around a crystal that contains raw aether power within. It's meant to sap and store it for a later reason...
- Meteor: Deals two damage to all players. (Must roll 900 or more to hit players. Otherwise guaranteed miss)
- Delta Fire: Deals one damage to all players. (If roll is lower than 250, it deals no damage)
- Delta Water: Deals one damage to one player. (If roll is higher than 850, target takes two damage instead)
- Delta Earth: Deals three damage to one player. (If roll is 800, stun player for that turn. Unless it misses)
- Delta Wind: Hits two players for one damage each. (Roll twice. roll below 200 it misses guaranteed.)
- Nullification Aura: Removes any and all status ailments from both sides. Used sparingly.
- Quake: Deals one damage to all players. (If roll is above 800 it stuns up to three players)
- Curaga: Heals three points of damage. (If roll is below 500, it heals for one instead)
- Comet: Deals two damage to one player
- Barrier: Prevent up to the next three Melee hits. No roll needed. One use.
- Shell: Prevent up to the next three spell hits. No roll needed. One use.
Xyla Quintessence was a resident in the Black Shroud many years ago. Her magical abilities unmatched by any and those who sought to try and stop her met with their demise. This power is what attracted her to a darker road before her. Her plan to aid her new allies in this world and bring about the true god is to create artificial primals. However, this was not easy. A majority of her life was spent in hiding and secret to form these fake primals. And by the Seventh Umbral Era she would finally find out the formula to making such beings. Yet there was a flaw. Their mortal bodies can only harness enough Aether that it would eventually reach a limit.
In that time, another subject was under her watch. Maria Makeo. Swayed by her words the Miqo'te with her sister worked with Xyla. But just as she figured out her plan the deal was made to give her first born the position in the so called army they were making. In truth, it was to be a primal that would be affiliated with the light. In hopes of sucking that energy around her.
As more time was spent helping Varthamith and keeping his immortality through the use of a Phylactery, Xyla would find better artificial primal users...In her false copies. The Xyla Dolls were known to have no actual mortal function beyond the head and their empty shells proved vital to absorbing Aether. So in hopes of making her primals, she entrusted four special crystals to another copy without her knowing her true intention of them.
Day by day she waited, aiding others who share a similar goal while fixating her plan to finally make Arala apart of her special plan...But soon they came. Xyla was confronted by Arala and her group but with a quick spellwork she retrieved the empowered augmentations and with it, sought out to bring chaos with the elemental constructs she dubbed 'Artificial Primals'. But they were glorified Elemental Constructs. The water one was lost to them but three remained. This would give Xyla the time to orchestrate her grand plan and finish the floating fortress she named 'Quintessenza'
After the dolls fell, Xyla continued to monitor the group and assume her presence now and then to alert and make them on her side. But after the fall of Doll #000, she had no more remorse. The death of her daughter was too much and in her hate, she sees no way to persuade or manipulate them further.
She watched from afar to see how the fight would play out against Varthamith but as expected, he failed in his endeavor to keep that gem hidden. As he was on his last leg, she disposed of Varthamith for them and promptly took Arala during the fight while she was still confused. In her place she left a decoy so they could not track her to where she would wait for the group....
Upon arriving, Xyla sent her remaining horde to test them. Yet they fell fast. The fight between them was long and hard but soon Xyla would fall to her own madness, and after being betrayed by her 'ward' it would seem natural to fall. Her last words to Quint were to open what kindness was left behind...