| Sir Adalgott Charleston Alexandier the 3rd
|| Amazing Warrior Chocobo
|| Moody war veteran
- Sir Adalgott Alexandier the 2nd (Father)
- Lady Olivia Alexandier(Mother)
Sired by one of the strongest Ishgardian war chocobo, Adalgott really expected more from his life than just war and violence. Maybe a plush noble's life for him? He fought in the epic Dragonsong War, where his former owner died in glorious battle. Bards sing songs of the epic, most heroic knight. Devastated by the loss of his caretaker, Adalgott wandered the world alone until he was captured and sold to some awful disgusting hyur who's face had too many feathers on it. To add insult to injury he was branded a moody and unruly bird and sold at a discount price.
Appearance & Personality
A chocobo with feathers the color of dark red wine and the personality of a devil.
- ■ Xelphatol Apples
- ■ Gyshal Greens
- ■ O'Ghomoro Berries
- ■ Mamook Pears
- ■ Hyur
- ■ Sudden flashing lights
- ■ Loud noises
- ■ ...Thunder and lightning
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
◢ Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
- ■ That evil chocobo? I heard he tried to eat a lalafell!
- ■ Is it a good idea for him to be wearing that sharp barding?
- ■ That good for nothing pest ate all of my crops and his owner refused to pay for the damages!
◢ Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
- ■ Red isn't his natural feather color. The sheer rage of existing has made him that way.
◢ Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
- ■ Oh yes, the Alexandier chocobo from Ishgard. Stunning, noble birds with as much loyalty for Ishgard as the knights who ride them.
◢ PC Rumors (Rumors from the character's of other players)
- ■ "I paid one hundred gil for him. Now I can't even sell him for that much because he's such a mean bird. When I first got him I had bald patches on my head from where he ripped my hair out." - Augustine Frost
- ■ "He ate the flower that was on my staff.. I loved that flower. But I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it, right? He's just a chocobo.. he doesn't know any better. ...right?" - Armellant Duval
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Neutral Standing ● Poor Standing
- ♥ Clover : "He looks like food. One day I will eat him, after I eat the hyur who has enslaved me. For now, preening will do."
- ● Augustine Frost : "How insulting, to be born one of the best chocobo in Eorzea and to end up in the company of a disgusting vagrant. I deserve better than low grade stables. On the top of my list of fleshy beings to consume."
- ● Chuchukepa Hohokepa : "The tiny elezen wizard. I will eat him one day as well."
- ● Memeli Meli : "A tiny female elezen. Her offering was acceptable. She may live."
- ● Armellant Duval : "A normal elezen with spots on his face. Carries large delicious flowers. His offering was acceptable. He may live."
- Theme Song: 
- TV Tropes:
- Layout created by Bancroft Gairn. Thank you so much for sharing!