Aisha Aurica is a miqo'te adventurer from Limsa Lominsa who is head of the Black Label Society
★ This is a work-in-progress when it is done this message will disappear
★ I am borrowing this beautiful layout from this guy http://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Bancroft_Gairn
Appearance & Personality
- At 5'3 with a gentle face and lips that seem made to be kissed, Aisha presents a deceptively demure figure. However her small stature conceals an explosive physical
power similar to a coiled spring, but with her general preference for revealing and body hugging attire it's easy to note her toned musculature and lithe grace
- In her travels Aisha has seen some of the worst aspects of society however this has not dampened her cheerul demeanor and belief in people and as a result she is very
open and friendly even with the newest of strangers.
- Beneath Aisha's obvious physical attributes lies an astute mind, natural tactical acumen, and an iron will. She is very intuitive and intelligent often hiding these
attributes in social situations due to her feeling it might make her unattractive or unapproachable, favoring instead to keep her words simple, her insights brief and her
- Adopted as an orphaned kitten by Ashlenn Soatski after her parents were found in the hold of a ship heading into Limsa Lominsa, apparently stowaway refugees escaping
Garlemald. Aishlenn takes in the squalling kitten and names her Alisha
- 4 years later, Aishlenn adopts another orphaned miq'ote found under similar circumstances as Alisha, she names her Alexia and Alisha takes being a big sister seriously,
in turn the rambunctious litte girl grew to adore her big sister. They become the best of friends and the Soastki house is filled with love and laughter
- Soon after Alisha turns 15, Aishlenn grows ill and dies. Though devastated by the loss Alisha and Alexia both still have each other and in order to provide for her
little sister, Alisha heads into Limsa Lominsa making small change as an entertainer and jill-of-all-trades.
The "Cathouse" 1568-UE 0
- While working as an entertainer in Limsa, Alisha gets caught in the sights of Gerulf Goldsong, a former gladiator from Ul'dah who escaped his bonds and fled to Limsa
Lominsa where he became a white slaver. The beautiful and entertaining Alisha was the perfect miq'ote girl to satisfy the needs of one of Gerulf's clients. As Alisha was
heading home one night after working one of Limsa's many taverns Gerulf assaulted her and spirited her away to Ul'dah. where she along with many other young miq'ote were
sold to a vile elezen noble named Dorineaux.
- Dorineaux was a powerful Coerthian noble whose displays of piety in the halls of the Holy See disguised his particularly perverse tastes. His obsession for miq'ote and
great power within the Holy See allowed him to build a secret compound in the Coerthan Highlands where he kept several of them as his playthings, torturing, raping, forcing
them to mate with each other while he watched, and often using his captured slaves as "party favors" for his equally sick associates. Alisha spends 4 years in Dorineaux's
"Cathouse" enduring humiliation and torment with her only thought of escaping and reuniting with her sister. Alisha finds a small bit of hope and friendship with a fellow
captive, a warrior of the U Tribe; U'tsomii who was kidnapped while hunting in the Sagolii.
- When the Calamity hits and Coerthas is thrown into disarray Alisha, U'tsomii and several others manage to overpower Dorineaux's soldiers and kill the horrid elezen,
escaping the "Cathouse" as it is burned and then buried beneath the snows of Coerthas
Alisha with U'tsomii beside her makes it back to Limsa Lominsa, but finds her childhood home in ruins and her sister nowhere to be found, heartbroken she gives up Alexia
for dead. Looking for a fresh start she decides to head back to Forgotten Springs alongside U'tsomii
Advent of the Diva UE 0-UE 5
- After being accepted into the U Tribe Alisha decides to change her name to befit her new life and becomes U'aisha. Life in the Sagolii was hard but U'aisha took to it
quickly and showed a remarkable aptitude for the combat arts, quickly mastering the U Tribe's training in fist, bow, and spear. 5 years with the Rangers of the Drake forges
U'aisha into a strong and courageous woman, however there remained a stain from her old life she wished to wipe clean, bidding farewell to her sisters U'aisha returns to
Limsa Lominsa with one goal in mind. To kill Gerulf Goldsong not just for what happened to her but for the sake of all those whom Gerulf led into Dorineaux's clutches.
- Walking through Melvaan's Gate with nothing but the clothes on her back U'aisha adapts and adopts a new persona; Aisha Aurica to distance the work she was about to
perform from her noble sisters in the U Tribe. She then quickly found, confronted, and killed Gerulf who had by then utilized the money from his slave trade to buy his way
into the Lominsan Underworld. After killing him Aisha decided the best way to keep people like Gerulf from exploiting those who slip between the cracks was to establish her
own group to catch them before they fell. So she took over Gerolt's gang the Black Label Boys and turned it into the Black Label Society, using the tactics and resources of
the underworld to keep innocents from being swallowed by it.
The World Warrior UE 5-Present
During her time in Limsa, founding the Black Label Society, Aisha managed to gain power and a reputation as an Arcanist and later was one of the new breed to rediscover the
art of Summoning and one of the new class of Scholars. During her expeditions into Syrcus Tower and the battle with the Mad Emperor Xande, Aisha's Book of Spades became
unweathered and fully awakened. It revealed to Aisha the power of the old Network that Books of Spades and Diamonds used to have with each other. The Book's limited
capacity for precognition lead Aisha to leave Eorzea for a time, leaving her trusted second Rona Thorne in command of the Black Label. Aisha's adventures abroad lead her into Garlemald where she assisted a band of Doman refugees in escaping from a powerful Garlean super-soldier, in return the tribe taught
her the secrets of shinobi and Aisha even fell in love with the young man of the tribe named Kiva. However, Aisha's stay was to be short lived as her Book warned her of
trouble back home in Eorzea. Not wanting to leave but knowing she had to return hom Aisha left Kiva and his tribe behind, vowing someday to return. Upon returning to Eorzea and regaining control of the Black Label Society from Rona. Aisha was met with startling news, during her tenure in charge Rona established ties
with another Free Company known as Uncharted Trails and one of the members of that company was...Alexia Soatski. Since returning Aisha has kept the knowledge of her relation to Alexia a secret as she does not know if her sister, who has become a great adenturuer in her own right needs
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!
● Good Standing ● PoorStanding