■ GENDER... Female
■ NAMEDAY... 28th Sun of the 3rd Astral Moon
■ AGE... 25
■ HEIGHT & WEIGHT... 5fm 3im & 121pz
■ ORIENTATION... Heterosexual
■ MARITAL STATUS... Taken
■ CURRENT RESIDENCE... Gridania, The Roost
■ OCCUPATION... Lancer in training, odd jobs
■ PATRON DEITY... Oschon, the Wanderer
■ ALIGNMENT... Chaotic Neutral
■ VOICE... FE Fates - Scarlet
- ▪ (Brief house overview) Old blood, original members clawed their way to the elevated standing, then worked tirelessly to maintain it. Some intermarriage to keep the bloodline "pure", very strict about marrying up and siring only Midlander children. After some rigorous time and work, Desrosiers became a prominent name, boasting superior numbers and resources. Enjoyed a steady century of prosperity and then a following century of gradual decline, a suffering culmination of illness, infertility and various scandals. The Desrosiers house is now a shadow of its former glory, barren and shamed.
- ▪ Hugh and Cecily Desrosiers sought to restore the house's prestige, mercilessly attempting to groom their children, Aislinn and Wilmund, into their visions of perfection. Wilmund was steered toward knighthood, and Aislinn was subjected to a slew of etiquette lessons, prepping the girl for upward movement through marriage.
- ▪ Wilmund complied, but Aislinn and her wild heart yearned for more, for adventure and freedom. She rebelled at every turn; sneaking out to drink or romp in the stables, wearing trousers under her dresses, visiting the blacksmith to gander at the weapons, etc. The more her parents tried to reel her in, the further she strayed.
- ▪ Wilmund was pressured to climb higher, to endeavor for a position as a Dragoon. He bent to the command, despite Aislinn's protests, and labored diligently; he told Aislinn it made him happy, but she could see the strain and toll. She begged him to stop, but he did not relent.
- ▪ A year before the end of the Dragonsong War, Wilmund ventured out to complete a heroic trial that would earn him the title and rank of 'Dragoon'. Days passed...Weeks...Months. He did not return, his body never retrieved. Aislinn mourned and their parents struck his name from their memories, accusing their son of failure and disappointment.
- ▪ Cecily and Hugh, with one shot remaining, shifted their sole attention to Aislinn. She suffocated under the weight of their demands and expectations, and taking her own life crossed her mind. It is the thought of Wilmund which kept her upright; someone must linger to remember him, to sing his praise. But she knew she could not stay.
- ▪ Her parents introduced her to a suitor, a man they were arranging for her to wed in the coming months; Biorn Gagnon, a Midlander from a small, albeit wealthy family and noble line. Aislinn detested the sniveling man from the start, and it is this turn of events which strengthened her final resolve. A fortnight later, in the dead of night, Aislinn cut her hair short, shed her dress for more practical garments, shouldered what little supplies she had procured, and vanished from Ishgard.
- ▪ She kept her head low as she traveled over the next week, moving quickly and under cloak. In Gridania, she set up temporary residence at The Roost, proclaiming her surname as 'Dorne', should anyone inquire, and picked up a lance, honoring her brother and choosing her own path.
If you would like to add your own under 'PC', please let me know!
◢ Common Rumors - Easily overheard. Use these freely!
◢ Uncommon Rumors - A little more difficult to hear. Use sparingly or ask first!
◢ Rare Rumors - Very rarely overheard. Please ask before using!
◢ Player Character Rumors - Feel free to add rumors of your own!
Personal RP Limits
Potential Plot Hooks
Thank you all for letting me use/alter your codes. If it weren't for you my wiki would not look how it does.
Please remember to credit everyone when using this wiki. Thank you.