Nature & Demeanor
- Insistent on being self-sufficient
- Inquisitive with general curiosity; not always afraid to get hurt if there is a chance to learn something valuable from it
- Refrains from being anywhere near the center of a situation, intentionally stands outside of crowds and sits to himself at taverns.
- If someone decides to engage him in an average social environment such as The Quicksand in Ul'dah, or the Carline Canopy tavern in Gridania, he will always offer a drink or snack on behalf of his gil.
- Will commonly move his head in a bobbing fashion when pondering a thought or a comment made.
- Tendency to raise his eyebrow when either intrigued, confused, or questioning someone without saying anything.
Commonly Known Appearances in Eorzea:
- Primarily seen around the city-states taverns and bars, usually at the end of working on orders from the local trade guilds in the vicinity.
- Most commonly found either sitting at the Quicksand on a bar stool not far from Momodi, or fishing in the rivers in the La Noscea region.
Scars & Markings:
- Vertical, clean scar across the right eye, intact
- Left eye is discolored, no scar or markings visible
- Mild, will rarely stray from his mellow tone unless either extremely excited, or extremely furious.
- Commonly quick to being sarcastic at the worst times.
- Prefers light clothing with very little flash to it
- Most comfortable in the survival pants and shirt he weaved himself
- The only hats he prefers to wear are either a gatherer's straw hat when in a field helping harvesting, or a boarskin hat when out in the wild for the more arduous and adventurous tasks.
- beverages, both alcoholic and non
- learning about people
- creating things
- being lost in instructional tomes and texts
- fishing, especially with friends
- improving his weak spots, both in and out of combat
- people with enlarged egos
- people that don't care in general
- being manipulated or lied to
- talking about himself or his history
- too trusting of people
- prone to random emotional outbursts, including physically
- commonly found to be indecisive - lost in his head constantly
Jack of all Trades
- is capable of learning things quickly, assuming he doesn't get distracted or flustered
- willing to pick up any battle style to improve his overall abilities and find ways to incorporate them together
- was a capable Arcanist, although has not practiced the art in some time due to a 'battle injury' as he calls it.
- has learned to fight with sword and shield, javelin, and even fist to fist.
- due to a specific event in his past, use of aether for magic is very minimal, and weak on impact at best.
- is currently working on ways to either work around the issue, if it cannot be fixed entirely.
Prefers Long Range Combat
- all range capability, but due to 'aetheric issues', uses firearms over magic
♥ Romantic Attraction – ♥ Attraction – ♥ Platonic Love – ♥ Family – ✔ Business – ✖ Deceased – ● Positive – ● Negative – ● Neutral – ≈ Unsure
Character Name ( ♥ ♥ ● ) - Descripton tba
Something : Details about the character
Another Name ( ♥ ♥ ● ) - Another
This template was originally created by Evaleigh. Feel free to use but credit is appreciated!