From RPC Library
The Gentle Giant
|Namesday||28th Sun of the 4rd Astral Moon (July 28th)|
- Alistar Stormfist, A Nomdic Warrior formerly slave to the Garlean Empire is a contradiction to what a Warrior is seen to be. Alistar has a big heart, specifically caring more for those smaller or weaker than him which given his liniege is about everyone. Alistar was born to a tribe of warriors that wandered Thanalan and lived off the land. During a hunt Alistar was captured and set to work for the Garlean Empire, using his strength to forward their goals. During his captivity Alistar bore many punishments to protect and save another. As well during his captivity he gave away rations and played music using a flute he carved himself from a stick of wood to keep the souls of those kept captive with him from breaking. Many years past before the Warrior of Light stormed the base he was held captive with many member of the grand companies. Setting himself and many others free in the process. He has since wandered intending to find his Axe, Betsy and his Tribe.
- Alistar is short compared to those of his race, but still maintains the same build and strength. His hair is long and slicked back out of his eyes. He often wears clothes that he finds comfortable rather than stylish, namely sandles, baggy pants, and shirts.
- Alistar tends to misunderstand the society around him, but nonetheless he does his best to help those in need. He is very loud, happy, and enthusiastic. No one has seen Alistar in anger, whether because he is too kind hearted, or because anyone who could make him angry fear doing so.
★ Recent RP events ★
Recently, Alistar has...
- ■ Been employed to <Curio> until his debt is paid.
- ■ Been affected by an affliction causing him to be productive and efficient.
- ■ Attempted to learn to sell books for Dodo.
Your character may know Alistar if ...
- ■ They have been involved with the following free company:
- ■ Curiosity Collected
- ■ They participated in the liberation of Baelsar's Wall
- ■ They frequent Ul'dah and The Thanalan Area
- ■ Hugging
- ■ Wrestling
- ■ Caring for small animals
- ■ Cleaning
- ■ Helping those in need.
- ■ Learning about culture
- ■ Mean People
- ■ Harmful People
- ■ Fighting
- ■ Smoking
- ■ Small Critters
- ■ Will Occassional invade personal space
- ■ Will often confuse mannerisms in society with those of his tribe
- ■ Tends to forget how large he is or how strong
- ■ Will on occasion become emotional
- ■ A carved wooden flute
- ■ A jeweled wand
- ■ A large axe named 'Betsy'
Relationships💑 In a relationship ● Good Standing ● Neutral Standing ● Poor StandingFriendsAcquaintancesRumours
- ■ "He was very nice, but I found myself scared of how wide he smiled at me." - Unidentified Hyur
Player Character Rumours/What Characters Say About/To Belle
- Feel free to post here!