This character is no longer active. Please refer to Ahris Shallowtill for an active Highlander by the same player.
| Anasa Shallowtill
|| Ul'Dah (formerly Ala Mhigo)
- Her bearing both regal and reserved, the Highlander woman's features rest just on the verge of worry. A familiar face or voice is all that is required to bring her out of the reverie, allowing her friendly nature to blossom. Gentle curiosity with a ill-fitted mask of collected calm defines her conversational manner, at least until she missteps. At this, her apologetic nature comes forth. Anasa seems keen to take any twist of misfortune squarely upon her own shoulders and make amends for it, presuming there is even a small chance that the matter is her fault.
- Age | Early 30's
- Current Residence | Ul'dah
- Occupation | Private Researcher
- Marital Status | Single
- Sexual Orientation | Bisexual
- Alignment | Neutral Good
Strengths and Talents
- Disciple of Magic | While not the most potent of the magics that Anasa can bring to bear, she is by far the most experienced with conjuration.
- (placeholder) |
- (placeholder) |
- Born into the lap of wealth in Ala Mhigo, Anasa's fortune shifted during the tender years of her youth when the Garlean campaign forced her family to flee the city.
- ● Father | Ricard Hillson: Residing in Little Ala Mhigo
- ● Mother | Yda Hillson: Status unknown
- ● Siblings | None
- ● Spouse |
- ● Child |
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Intimate Friendship ♥ Friendship
● Good Standing ● Neutral Standing ● Poor Standing ✖ Rival/Hostile
◢ Common Rumors (Easily overheard)
◢ Moderate Rumors (Moderately difficult to overhear)
◢ Rare Rumors (Very difficult or rarely overheard)
◢ PC Rumors (Rumors from the characters of other players)
About the Player
- Theme Song: Two Steps from Hell: Blizzard
- Template credit goes to Arianne Beaudonet, visit her wiki for further credits