|Weight||Average / mostly muscular|
|Profession||Previous chocobo rancher; currently pugilist-in-training|
|Patron Deity||Oschon the Wanderer|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 History
- 3 Personality
- 4 Affiliations and Known Associates
- 5 Characteristics
- 6 Other Notes
- 7 References
In thanks to all her time spent beneath the harsh Thanalan sun, Andrea Jackson's skin is a bronze hue, with a short mess of straw colored hair on her head. Her eyes are keen and colored a dark sap green. Previously, her hair was worn back in a loose ponytail held back by a red ribbon, but in later days the hair seems to have been shorn off. The red ribbon is still in her hair, though it only ties together a small bundle of hair on the side of her head.
Andrea is a new face to the Ul'dahn scene. Having lived most of her life away in a different part of Thanalan, practically shut off from the rest of the world, she holds a very alien view on the bustling culture and society of the city, oftentimes feeling like it was somewhere she didn't belong. Why she was removed from that previous isolation is something better left asked to the friendly woman herself.
Though she often places work, exercise or some other physical activity high on her list of priorities, Andrea is a very social creature. She enjoys chatting with new and friendly faces, and loves helping her friends out with whatever they need, despite the fact that those friends are few and far between. She never seems to tell a lie--though dodging questions aren't out of the picture--and when she does lie, it's typically very obvious as she fidgets and glances around nervously when it happens. She is a very stubborn person, and not usually one to place her burdens on other people, or accept help for things she can do perfectly fine by herself.
Affiliations and Known Associates
Andrea is a member of the Pugilists' Guild. Despite the fact that her strength is above average, she is still only a fledgling member, as her throws fit more for a brawler's style rather than a pugilist's.
- Nicknames: AJ
- Age: 23
- Nameday: 17th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Moon
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Has yet to figure it out.
- Marital Status: Single
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Height: Average
- Weight: Average / mostly muscular
- Body: Mostly muscular
- Hair: Straw
- Eyes: Sap green
- Skin: Sunbronzed
- Clothing: Simple. She can often be seen wearing a hat to help with the sun, but other than that, her clothing tends to lean towards the 'practical' side rather than the 'flashy' side.
- Hard apple cider
- Being useful
- "Girly" things
Areas of Expertise
- Martial: Can hit hard with her fists and feet, but lacks the finesse Pugilists require.
- Crafting: Knows basic carpentry, as was required for repairs and maintenance on the chocobo ranch she previously worked on.
- Other: Can bake fairly well, especially when it comes to apple treats.
- Very athletic
- Good with chocobos
- Quick to respond to belligerence in kind, especially when it concerns her friends
- Very wary of the unknown
The following rumours can be heard about Andrea, predominantly in Ul'dah. (If your character has an opinion about her, feel free to add it here.)
What PCs are saying
- "Sweet girl. Heard she had some trouble on her father's farm. Haven't seen much of her around lately, though. It's my honest hopes things worked out for her." -Warren Castille
You might have run into or otherwise know Andrea from:
- Ul'dah, often around the Quicksand
- Her chocobo ranch, located off the map somewhere around Southern Thanalan. The U miqo'te tribe might be most familiar with said ranch.
Used Freelance Wizard template.