|Clan||Keeper of the Moon|
Archim Mawaro(Formerly Kimaro) is a former bounty hunter who now lives a peaceful life with his family.
Archim is calm and hardworking, with a strong sense of loyalty and protective nature.
- ■Tall, lean and muscular.
- ■Eye color: Purple, lacks left eye.
- ■Long hair, chin covering beard. Colored black.
- ■Body has faded scarring from burns and cuts. Right arm has mildly different complexion around the shoulder.
- ■Most of the time seen wearing red and carrying a one-handed sword.
- ■Takes his time to trust new people.
- ■His humor often betrays his serious nature, which only tends to come up in dire situations.
- ■Very protective over people close to him, claimed to be nagging(citation needed)
- ■Can be stubborn about his opinions.
- Archim speaks of being born in a village outside of the city-states and having been risen among Hyurs, rather than Keeper tribe.
- Archim doesn't often speak of his earlier years, what little is known is that his caretaker put him through life-endangering training and that he became to work for years on wrong "side".
Arrival to city-states
- Archim arrived to the city-states few years ago and began to build a new, better life. He eventually learned to work on medicine, which then became one of his main jobs for a long while and helped him to assert himself among the people.
- Over the few years Archim changed much as a person, becoming more friendly and open. He encountered challenges, friendships and betrayals that all became central building blocks to who he is today.
Calm after a storm
- After the hardships brought Archim to his lowest points for what felt like ages, he eventually met his future wife and once more turned his life around.
Some of these rumors might be untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC!