Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nameday||15th Sun of the 6th Umbral Moon|
|Guardian||Althyk, the Keeper|
|Alias||Arin, Ms. Black|
- Arin Black is a work in progress.
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Footnotes
- Learning about black magic and other arcane magics
- Knowledge in general.
Foods: Most fruits and vegetables
Drinks: Orange juice
Colors: Purple, red, and black.
- Arin really looks like most other Midlanders, and she likes things that way. She isn't one for drawing unnecessary attention to herself. She has freckles and a beauty mark under her left eye.
MotivationArin likes to learn, and is especially intrigued by thaumaturgy and the magics therein involved.
OutlookEveryone does the things that they do for themselves and no one else.
Positive personality traitsHonest (even if it's brutal) and fiercely loyal to those closest to her.
Negative personality traitsBrash and blunt, doesn't always thing before she speaks.
Miscellaneous quirksArin is deaf in her right ear, but will deny it vehemently, even if it's obvious. Arin is ambidextrous. She is not afraid of shallow water, but she is terrified of deep water.
- Arin was born in Quarrymill to Alicia and Marquise Black. Alicia, a tailor, and Marquise, a blacksmith, took their talents on the road and sold their services, as well as basic supplies, to adventurers they met in their travels. Their son, a natural with metalworking followed in his father's footsteps, but Arin was more interested in books and magic, specifically thaumaturgy and black magic.
- Her parents' dismissal of her interests, and efforts to curb her away from them, only served to drive her interest deeper, and upon reaching adulthood, Arin left her parent's care and their lives for good. She took everything of hers she could carry in a bag with her and made her way to Ul'dah to seek out the Thaumaturge Guild. She resided in an inn room and wandering the streets and alleyways of Ul'dah until she happened upon a poster for the Irregulars. Intrigued by the thought of "honest" work for "honest" pay, she sought to join their ranks.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''