|Clan||Keepers of the Moon|
|Nameday||28th Sun, 2nd Astral Moon|
|Alias||Kee, Kita, Khit, Kiki, KeeKee|
- Khita Atropah--known as Kee to her friends--is a Gridanian miqo'te transplanted to Kugane. Of a scholarly bent, she can often be found at the Arrzaneth Ossuary in Ul'dah, browsing the books.
- Vivacious and opinionated, Kee is usually found in the thick of whatever's going on, either soothing tempers or goading them. Though she's a tenderhearted healer, she doesn't suffer fools, and is not a pacifist in the least. If a whack on the head with one of her many heavy tomes seems necessary, nothing will stop her from hauling back and letting it fly, short of possible damage to the book itself!
NOTE: This page has now been moved over to Khara Vhos. Khita Atropah no longer exists.
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Footnotes
- New spells
- Helping friends
- Mean people
- Dangerous objects
Foods: Fish, fowl
Drinks: Anything sweet
Colors: Jewel tones, notably purples
- Making pretty but useless jewelry
- To anyone but a Lalafell, Khita Atropah is tiny. However, her vivaciousness and cheerful energy make it hard to remember how small she really is.
- She is built slightly and is not overtly muscular, with a traditional hourglass shape. Dark of hair and fur with the bright violet round-pupiled eyes of the nocturnal Keepers of the Moon, Khita is a rather typical specimen of the species. She seems to take pains to keep her pale skin untouched by the sun.
- It contrasts vividly with the lavenders, royal purples, pale lilacs, and violets she likes to use as hair dye and makeup.
- She almost always wears clothing in varying shades of purple and black, made of luxurious fabrics and soft leather. When she’s working in various libraries doing research, her clothing is usually sleeveless and tight to her body, to prevent accidental inkwell spills on the precious books and scrolls.
- Khita has no body shame, and in fact seems to take great delight in flaunting her body. Most of her clothing tends to reveal some measure of skin, even if it’s simply the tops of her thighs between her boots and shorts. Even her “working clothing” does not cover everything it might be expected to.
- When possible, she wears a purple silk rose in her hair, and another on her left wrist.
MotivationThe health and happiness of her friends; keeping those weaker safe.
OutlookWhat will be, will be, but that's no excuse not to seize the day!
Positive personality traitsSocial, adaptable, cheerful, confident, focused, vivacious, practical
Negative personality traitsAssertive, can be abrasive, vindictive, rowdy, possessive, impulsive, single-minded
Miscellaneous quirksN/A at this time
- Khita Atropah is a Gridanian miqo'te transplanted to Ul’dah. Of a scholarly bent, she can often be found at the Arrzaneth Ossuary, browsing the books.
- As a member of the free company Renaissance, she works towards the safety of the common folk of Eorzea, and speaks freely of her work tracking down and neutralizing cursed objects. Despite her willingness to talk about Renaissance and their goal to anyone and everyone, she keeps the important details to herself.
- Further history available via roleplay.
- ♥ N/A
- ♥ Camhi Naajal - She and Khita are heartsisters. Both love books and researching obscure knowledge. For years the two have shared space in various libraries around Eorzea, and a rock-solid friendship blossomed naturally from the constant exposure. Camhi is Khita's subordinate and right-hand researcher in Renaissance.
- ♦ Swygwyta Swyrbornwyn - Leader of the Renaissance free company. Khita looks up to Wyta, and strives to be the best that she can so that Wyta’s vision might be fulfilled. Friends for years, they met when Wyta had trouble researching the specifics of a job she had taken on, and Khita helped her find the information she needed.
- ♦ Eriathe Argenta - Khita and Ria met approximately three years after the Calamity. Both women spent a lot of time in the library, and a casual friendship grew from there. Over time they’ve become much closer--Khita even encouraged Ria to give Gideon Aryeh a chance to prove his devotion, resulting in their marriage.
- ♦ Gideon Aryeh - Husband to Eriathe Argenta, Gideon keeps Khita well stocked with candy. The two met when Gideon approached Ria and Khita in the Quicksand in order to speak with Ria, who he hadn’t seen in quite a while. A casual friendship has grown between Khita and Gideon thanks to their connection to Ria.
- ♦ Granite Tide - If Khita were to be intimidated by anyone, it would be Granite Tide, The Warlord (or master tactician) of Renaissance. She looks up to him, though she feels he could stand to loosen up a bit.
- ♦ Reylin Sephr - Known as the Shadowblade in Renaissance, Khita works with Reylin in order to track down rumors of various cursed artifacts. The two have a working relationship.
- ♦ Yumiko Yamagawa - Khita and Yumiko met when Khita ran into Yumiko (literally!) at the Arrzaneth Ossuary while researching the cursed Bust of Sigmaere.
- ↓ N/A
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''
- ■ "Classless wench says whatever’s on ‘er mind. No filters a’tall."
- ■ "Never seen her without a book at hand. Probably some boring scholarly type. Except she’s so loud!"
- ■ "She bargains like a demon! Wound up selling her m’favorite rug for exactly what I paid for it!"
- ■ "I heard tell that she’s one of them controlling women, like. Won’t let her man wear the pants."
- ■ "Wave a trinket in her face and she just about goes stupid with wanting it."
- ■ "Heard some man offered insult to one of her lady friends, and she near about eviscerated him."
- ■ "Everyone knows she’s part of some secret organization. Bet they cut the heads off chocobos and drink the blood."
- ■ "I think she runs a matchmaking business? 'least she always seems to be trying to get people together."
- ■ "She’s poor as can be. Lives off the donations of her harem of men."
- ■ "That crazy miqo’te is only part of her free company so she can get her hands on a powerful cursed artifact to control us all!"
- ■ "Twelve! Never ever tell her you think someone is cute! She will make your toes curl in humiltation by walking over and announcing what you think to them!" - Eriathe Argenta