Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Axia Arcadius is a pureblooded Garlean defector currently residing in Eorzea. A former Centurion who served with both the VIIth and the XIVth Legion and a veteran of multiple battles including the ill fated Battle of Carteneau. Axia defected after becoming disillusioned with the Empire after the defeat of Gaius van Baelsar and the XIVth Legion. Despite her defection, Axia is still somewhat of a patriot who believes in the vision the Empire strives for. But thinks it's current leadership are not fit for the task of bringing order to an otherwise chaotic world. Axia now lives her life in relative peace while working for the mercenary company, The Silver Marmots.
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Footnotes
- Physical training
- Thrill of battle
- Drinking with friends
- Drinking alone
- Being allowed to work independently and with little to no oversight
- Being stereotyped just for being an Imperial
- Sitting idle for too long
- Drinking and having a good time with friends
- Physical Training
- Axia can be an imposing woman to others. Standing much taller than most women and having muscle to compliment that height usually cause strangers to double take upon seeing the Imperial ash she is often mistaken for a man at first because of her build.
MotivationAxia wants to make a new life for herself in Eorzea, but her stay here is not a permanent one. The Imperial hopes to be able to return one day and once again be proud of the Empire she faithfully served for years.
DispositionAxia is usually a reserved woman in public. She usually keeps to herself, but seems more then happy to have a random bit of conversation with a stranger should she be approached. However despite appearing very reserved, to those who know Axia, she is more then capable of having a good time. She can be quick to laugh and can get quite rambunctious when having a good time.
OutlookAxia wants to move on with her life, so she always lives in the present and never dwells on the sins of the past. She is very resolved when it comes to moving on and not allowing herself to dwell on past mistakes. She also has no patience for those who wallow in their misery or complain about how things used to be for them.
Positive personality traits
- Tenacious - Axia can be hard to dissuade when she has her mind set on something.
- Hard Working Axia is not one to idle about when things need doing. If you are too slow to do something, someone will always step up and be happy to take your place.
- Adventurous Axia finds a constant thrill in diving head first into the unknown. The more dangerous the task the better, she isnt one to be talked out of venturing into some cursed ruin in search of a long lost relic of the past.
- Self Reliant Axia is more than capable of taking care of herself. She is no stranger to having to rely on only her wits to survive on her own when outside civilization.
Negative personality traits
- Headstrong Axia is often stubborn and unwilling to listen to authority. She prefers to do her own thing and anyone who tries to get her to do otherwise are met with stiff resistance.
- Reckless Axia has little regard for her own safety most of the time, she will often leap headfirst into a dangerous situation with little thought on it.
- Blunt Axia tends to speak her mind and cares little for dancing around possibly sensitive topics. This has more often than not gotten her into many a sticky social situation but she doesn't really seem to care either way as she continues to be very blunt when speaking her mind.
Miscellaneous quirksAxia will often reach up to idly scratch at the scar on her nose when nervous.
- ♥ Nicolai Linnaeus A fellow defector of Hingan descent. Axia first met Nicolai when she joined the Silver Marmots. At first she was dismissive of the man because of his behavior. But feeling alone and out of place in Eorzea, Axia quickly struck up a friendship with the man. This friendship would eventually blossom into something else entirely as the two spent more time together. Now Axia and Nicolai are practically inseperable, with the Imperial being highly protective of the man she loves.
- ♥ Ensei'to Shuse A fellow mercenary whom Axia respects greatly. While their interactions at first were not the best with both of them having the same abrasive attitude. Axia grew to begrudgingly respect Ensei as time passed and she was able to see more of his combat skills. Now she sees Ensei as the brother she never had and the two have developed a friendship that will stand the test of time.
- ♥ M'lissa Keht Axia's boss and leader of the Silver Marmots. She was the one to offer Axia a job when hardly anyone would, giving her stable work and a group she could call friends. As time passed Axia began to see the Marmots as a surrogate family, a group of people who would have her back. For this Axia will always be grateful to the Miqo'te for the extension of friendship she offered.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''
- ■ '