Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nameday||17th Sun of the 3rd Astral Moon|
|Guardian||Oschon, the Wanderer|
|Alias||Bael, Windy, and/or Bird|
- Baelaras Windyhm is a Gridanian born, friendly archer. He loves adventure and the stories and friends it brings.
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Rumors
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Footnotes
- Complete and unexplained cowardice
- Open-mouthed eating
- Unplanned dissonance in sound (off-key singing, etc)
Drinks: A good ale
Colors: Yellow, Green, and Black
- Sitting on rooftops
- Baelaras has a scratch-like scar on his back from a tumble from a tree as a child. He also has a scar across his cheek from an arrow during a training run.
MotivationBaelaras is curious about the world around him.
DispositionLaid-back and cheerful
Personality traitsBaelaras is laid-back and generally easy-going. He dislikes confrontation unless it's needed, but is sometimes overly blunt. He loves to observe the world around him and fade into the background. He loves to get to know people and make them smile. He loves laughter, music, and storytelling. He can be annoying at times -perhaps even insistent and rude- with his enthusiasm for the world around him, but deep down he really does mean well. He's very expressive in his face, animated at times but does have a good poker-face when it's needed. He's adaptable and flexible.
Miscellaneous quirksAbsentmindedly picks at the skin on the sides of his right thumb when he's nervous/anxious/bored and not focused on keeping his hands still -never enough to draw blood, but enough to leave a mark. Talks to himself (usually when he thinks no one is listening). Knows nothing about Au Ra in general.
- Baelaras was born into a middle-class Gridanian family. Growing up in the Twelveswood, Baelaras spent most of his time watching the Wood Wailers, God's Quivers, and other Twin Adder members. He developed a love for archery as well as an interest in hearing the stories that the Adders and elders of Gridania had to tell. Finally old enough to venture out on his own and carve his own path, Baelaras joined the Archer's Guild and has set off to have his own adventures, to tell his own stories, and to one day learn to play an instrument so he can one day tell or sing the tales of others. He loves the idea of being a wandering minstrel, being able to hear stories as he did in his youth, and share those stories with others.
- Growing up in the Twelveswood, Baelaras has immense respect for nature and the living things within the world. He's not outspoken unless he feels he needs to be, and loves to people watch. It's not uncommon to find him in a tavern sketching rough (read: very rough) pictures of the patrons and musing about what stories they have to tell. As of this point, he has not mastered any sort of instrument and isn't one to share his songs yet.
- ♦ Lethren Bhan - Lethren is a good friend of Bael's.
- ♦ Argent Azalea - Argent is a man that Baelaras trusts with his life.
- ♦ Brilliant Bouvardia - Although they are acquaintences, Baelaras enjoys Brilliant's company and always looks forward to seeing her.
- ♦ Hachimitsu Honoka - A gentlemanly friend met completely from happenstance.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''