Bethany Drennstead is a Midlander Hyur who has had quite a eventful life. From growing up as a street brawler to becoming the leader of a notorious underground smuggling ring of pirates known as the Nightshade Corsairs, she has made great strides from poverty to wealth in her years.
Beth wears an open violet velveteen shirt, the ties loosened so her abdomen and chest are open, a soft leather brassiere is worn beneath the shirt. The shirt is trimmed with soft dark leather and has a golden embroidering on the collar. She wears a dark brown sarouel and a pair of hard leather crakows along with a set of dark leather fingerless gloves. A dark eyepatch rests over her left eye, of which leads one to believe it is missing. She has a scar crossing from just under her right eye across the bridge of her nose and up to her left brow. Her hair is black with violet streaks dyed into it, she wears violet lipstick and eyeshadow, a violet colored tattoo painted on her left cheek. The tattoo is a symbol of her crew, marking her as the Captain of the Nightshade Corsairs. Her eyes are a dark mossy green, and her skin is relatively pale especially for one who spends most of her time at sea.
Many would call Beth untrustworthy, a lying cheat, or a scumbag. But those that know her know that she is very charismatic, loyal, and sticks very true to her word.. Beth would give you a coin in return for a greater favor, but in doing so you would earn her trust. Though she deals in shady business, she has some hint of morality when it comes to those she finds interesting, attractive, or perhaps friendly. Should you find yourself at the end of a gangplank, it's all for a good reason. You double crossed her without her double crossing you first, or you completely lost her trust. Don't take her threats as hollow words. Accidents happen.
Having grown up on the streets of Ul'dah, Beth was quite a scrapper in her youth, learning how to fight and defend herself. Eventually she joined a small gang of brawlers that would have fights late at night in the cold shadows of Western Thanalan. Beth would surpass these brawlers and ultimately round them up to go out to sea in search of greater challenges and treasure. She honed her skills all around Hydaelyn, finally returning to Eorzea to run a full scale operation in the lower reaches of La Noscea, occasionally lending aid to the Maelstrom.
~Elaboration will come after more RP~
- ♥ Romantic Interest ♥ Sexual Desire ♥ Platonic Love ● Good Standing ● Neutral Standing ● Poor Standing
- ■ "Sweetest lass there be. If ye know what I mean." - Drowning Wench Patron
- ■ "Watch your purse and tongue around her, she'll talk the pants and everything you got right off you if you're not careful." - Quicksand Patron
- ■ "Loyal lass, shame shes in the buisness of smuggling and the like.." - Wandering Merchant
- ■ "That hard exteriors just a shell to hide her softy bits." - Miqo'te Crewmate
- ■ "Strange lass fer a pirate. Keeps ta her word and knows what honor is. Ye'd think she woulda been a 'venturer..." - Nazyl Tharazyl
Theme Song: Two Steps From Hell - Norwegian Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral