From RPC Library
|Clan||Seeker of the Sun|
|Nameday||6th Sun of the 6th Umbral Moon|
|Alias||Brandy (Called by close family only)|
- 1 Interests
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Biography
- 5 Rumors
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Footnotes
- Clear Night Skies
- Rude People
- Needless Violence
Foods: Seafood of all kinds, Noodles
Drinks: Tea of all kinds
Colors: Whites, Reds, Blacks
- Exploring the world
MotivationA desire to help any who ask for it
DispositionBright, Friendly, Approachable
Outlook"You'll never find anything new unless you wander off the path and get lost from time to time."
Positive personality traitsCaring, Kind, Eager, Generous
Negative personality traitsReckless, Stubborn (once his mind is made up)
Miscellaneous quirksCan become very... cat-like... when agitated or excited
- An orphan, Brandt was adopted off the street by a childless couple in Gridania. He was found with nothing but the clothes on his back and a crumpled deck of tarot cards in his pocket... The cards were certainly deemed an oddity, but he refused to let them go and so his new parents allowed him to keep them. Over the years, Brandt began to show a knack for knowing things about people that he shouldn't. At first this worried his parents, but they soon came to understand that his wasn't a dark gift, but rather a gift from the Stars themselves.
- As he grew, Brandt began to develop and hone his talents, seeking guidance from books and passing scholars where possible. Though he became aware of the practicing Astrologians, he spurned their Orders and preferred instead to teach himself, relying on intuition, trial and error... and even the occasional explosion of energies. He learned enough to cast the odd spell or two, even so far as to mend some minor wounds... But his true gift still lay with divination.
- Brandt tends to work from his home, a small apartment in the Lavender Beds of Gridania, which he has remodeled into a partitioned space. The front of his apartment is used as a place of business for conducting fate readings, while the back room is the cluttered mess he calls home. Recent times have found Brandt traveling the world in search of adventure, knowledge and coin. He has found himself able to make a reasonable living as a fortune teller and has begun to build himself a small, but positive reputation as he follows around the Faires and Festivals of the world, occasionally stopping in smaller locales to set up shop in a tavern or bar and trade fortunes for drinks. He has begun to study the art of swordsmanship, but his skill in the martial fields is lacking. While he may be able to defend himself against most thugs and bandits, he would prefer to avoid confrontation altogether.
Some of these rumors are untrue or are greatly exaggerated. Please feel free to add your own rumors under PC Rumors! Instructions on how: Show text
Copy the following line. Click the edit link beneath the Rumors heading. Paste BEFORE the </td></tr></table> line. : <font style="color:#aac5b4;" size="3">■</font> "QUOTE GOES HERE" - ''[[YOUR NAME HERE]]''
- ■ "Have you heard there's a fortune teller in the Shroud?" - Gridanian Citizen
- ■ "I hear you can find out about your true love at the Sundance Sanctum..." - Romantic Archer
- ■ "I hear you can find the Fortune Teller at the Festival this year." - Energetic Youth
- ■ "Have you heard about Brandt Sundance? They say he can change your fate!" - Conspiratorial Lordling
- ■ "I've heard he bends the stars to his will... I don't believe a word of it, though!" - Doubtful Bard