Drunken is a tall man, being well-built for a Roegadyn of his inheritance.
To call him brave would be unwise; indeed, there is a fine line between bravery and foolishness, and Drunken is just south of being brave.
- Liquor (weaker is better for him; it makes him less likely to lose control of his Inner Beast)
- Fresh mountain air
- Open spaces
- Sour foods
- Weak-hearted cowards
His father, Stalwart Shield, is deceased as a result of engaging in some more-than-risky mercenary work; his mother, Running Moss, operates as his tribe's head armorer. Has one sister, named Screaming Willow; studies a sort of conjury within their hometown.
N/A. Most of his social work has been from him doing standard mercenary work, not leaving him a lot of time between training and drinking to socialize properly.
N/A. While the creatures of Abalathia's Spine may have been a constant worry of his tribe and village, they never posed a serious threat. Might have a more than a few enemies from mercenary work, but doesn't worry himself sick about it.
- He himself has barely a grasp on his Inner Beast, and when he drinks, it only loosens.
- His mother was trained as a Conjurer in Gridania, and was rather talented at it.
- His father actually lost control of his Inner Beast, and that's why he was slain.
- His mother forged him a special set of armor; why he doesn't wear it is anyone's guess.
This Template was created by Deirdre Ta'ea