|Nameday||7th Sun, 4th Astral Moon|
|Occupation||Receptionist of Winds of Hope|
Height: 5 fulms, 6 ilms
Weight: 132 ponze
Eyes: Lime-green or red
Emile Noralon stands at 5'6", about average height for a young adult Hyur, though is perhaps a bit skinnier than most, with a fairly slim torso and thin limbs. The hyur male sports medium-length feathery blonde hair, with bangs partially covering his right eye, a shy smile or a nervous frown usually painted on his features. Emile looks, overall, rather young looking, and while he is by no means girlish, he doesn't exactly scream "manly" either at first glance.
Emile is a timid but very polite young male, and his voice and speech reflect that rather well. Though he is rather quiet and reserved at most times, when he does speak, he does so rather eloquently and calmly. He does, however, get flustered and/or embarrassed rather easily, particularly by intimacy, teases, and the like. During his periods of embarrassment, he can be known to stammer or pause in his speech often, and turn a rather vivid red hue. Even still, Emile tries his absolute best to maintain a pleasant and polite personality, and is always extremely patient in any situation, complimenting his occupation of a receptionist and servant rather well.
There are times when Emile's emotions get the better of him, and when exhaustion, desperation, or other heavy emotions takes hold of him, the Darkside takes over with a more abrasive, stubborn, and vicious persona. This Darkside is not exactly an alternate personality, and more of a reflection of the darkest, most desperate yearnings, wants, and emotions of Emile's soul.
Positive or Neutral Traits
- Easily flustered or embarassed
- Perhaps too forgiving at times toward certain individuals, while overly vindictive towards others
- Holds his emotions in and lets them out in bursts of anger or sadness, often away from others
- Can be prone to despair
Equipment & Skills
- As a young man whose abilities and battle style signify him as a knight of sorts, Emile is able to wield a variety of weapons with decent skill, including swords, halberds, and lances. Currently training under an Ishgardian Dragoon to master their acrobatics and ferocity.
- Can treat or mend minor and moderate wounds with various forms of first-aid or curative magicks.
- Surprisingly great culinary skills.
- Great fashion sense, apparently.
- Very scholarly and well-read on many environs, landmarks, and their inhabitants.
- Rather good with animals, beasts, and monsters.
Rumors and Gossip
- "Always see him rather busy around Ul'dah and its surroundings. Must be up to something there."
- "I've seen him at the Church of Saint Adama Landama a few times, helping out in the lichyard."
- "That boy's a receptionist for the Winds estate. He seems rather happy with his occupation."
- "He's lookin' pretty wary, don't ye think? Like he's lookin' out fer someone, or something..."
- "Oh, him! He's always donating a lot of gil and supplies to Camp Drybone and the church out there. Seems to want to build that place up.
- Reppu Hijiri: Emile's 'boss', and a woman who Emile holds no small amount of respect and even affection towards. Greatly appreciates her and her efforts to support Emile's Drybone renovation efforts. Emile is primarily a receptionist for Reppu and her company.
- R'das Sahazrh: A rather hotheaded miqo'te who occasionally irritates Emile with her temperament, but tries his best to keep his patience and calmness around her. Still, Emile holds no disdain at all towards the woman, and respects her knowledge of magitek and other technologies. He has taken note of her seemingly apathetic state recently, and is willing to do what he can to help her with issues she might have.
- Enju Abbagliato: Again, a man who Emile respects a great deal, especially with his outright loyalty to Reppu and his affiliations with the fabled nation of Ishgard, a place of great mystery and awe to Emile.
- Fenix Darkfire: Someone Emile doesn't know much of, but seems to automatically respect him a great deal, being an Ala Mhigan and a great fighter, and an intelligent one at that.
- Anstarra Silverain: A very fun and pretty individual who Emile loves to hang out and talk with! He doesn't know her very well, but he finds both her and her companions/friends a joy to be around.
- Aysun Demiir: A Seeker who is incredibly intelligent and very aware of the world around her. Emile doesn't know her very well yet, but after a recent gathering of Winds employees and friends at Camp Bronze Lake, he seems to at least enjoy her words and company.