|Place of Birth||Ul'dah|
|Nameday||Date 1st Sun of the 5th Umbral Moon (Age:23)|
|Marital Status||Married to Senah Bajirhi|
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Tastes
- 4 Personality
- 5 Abilities and Skills
- 6 Family and Relationships
- 7 Music Themes
- 8 Rumors
- 9 History
- 10 Other Notes
Commonly quiet, also is a willing teacher of the Aetherical Arts of Thaumaturgy
Height: 5'4" (65.2 in)
Weight: 173 lbs
Hair: Original; Black, Dyed; Violet
Eyes: Ocean Blue
Voice: If she were to sing http://grooveshark.com/s/My+Lullaby/4LEFn2?src=5
Clothing Style: Tends to dress in robes or dresses.
- Practicing Magic
- Playing Ocarina
- Musical Arts
- Wine with Cheese
- Bitter Flavors
- Color: Violet
- Food: Boar
- Drinks: Orange Juice
- Scent: Campfire Smoke
- Place: The Quicksand.
- Festival: Unknown.
Evirine has a quiet personality, letting everything go into the air and attempts to understand things before making her own judgement. Though she is very stubborn but does everything she can to accomplish the tasks given to her. She is not incredibly quick to anger, though she becomes very upset when things that are very much completely avoidable become unavoidable, such cases being that of danger, or actions that may result in suffering. Evirine is quite hopeful of situations, though she tries to analyze both the good and the bad, to see what outcome would be most beneficial to the people around her.
Abilities and Skills
- Basic first aid; such as use of gauze, ointments and basic wound care.
- Currently learning how to wield a sword effectively.
- Has experience with staves, and bows.
- Understands the Aetherical Arts, and is well acquainted with that of the fire aspect, though she is able to effectively cast magic of every element except Earth.
- Knows very basic cooking, nothing exceptional, either.
- Has basic practice with Alchemy, as Evirine has taken only a few number of classes.
Family and Relationships
All what is written here bears absolutely no OOC feelings, and may be subject to change as the story develops. If your name doesn't appear in this list, I have probably forgotten, or my character just doesn't remember you. Please do not use these information to affect you ICly or mess with my character's feelings. Use of OOC information will be flagged as god-moding and I will not react to it ICly if I feel this is what you're doing.
- Senah Bajihri - Wife
- Felice Decorus - Mother -Deceased-
- Alistair Decorus - Father -Deceased-
- I'khalo Belho - "She is someone I deeply care about, and will protect as far as I possibly can. Though I feel that I don't get to see her much, I hope I can see her more often! Me and her have just been through so much."
- Rowland Fields - "I am not so sure about him, he tends to be more focused on finding work though he tends to be too picky as to what work is to him. Though he is friendly."
- Xerh'a Amariyo - "A strange fellow who definitely has perked my interest."
Note: Vocal Songs are attributed themes in which the lyrics seem to relate or partially relate to the character. They don't mean to resemble the character's voice. The instrumental themes are meant to give an idea of the atmosphere around the character. Songs with character names (example: "Tidus's Theme") are NOT meant to indicate that the character is like the theme owner. I just find the instruments and melody fitting, not the character the song was originally addressed to.
Childhood - http://grooveshark.com/s/Gold+Saucer/aX8yg?src=5
Teenager Years - http://grooveshark.com/s/Goodbye+Brother/2Tk4vS?src=5
Adulthood - http://grooveshark.com/s/Parting+Forever/2rhZxf?src=5
Currently - http://grooveshark.com/s/Terra/2JMUv6?src=5
Predicted Future (Evil) - http://grooveshark.com/s/Roar+Of+The+Departed+Souls/4uEUhG?src=5
Predicted Future (Good) - http://grooveshark.com/s/That+Person+s+Name+Is/6Ks1W2?src=5
Note: This section is editable by anyone. Just keep in mind that the rumors here may be both true or false.
Name and Lifestyle
Before Dalamud's Fall
Birth and childhood (0-10)
After Dalamud's Fall
A Realm Reborn (Present, 23)
- Chocobo's Name is - Pyrrhuloxia