Felonarias Leafault is a Duskwight Elezen born in the South Shroud. A peculiar individual with a deep interest in knowledge of all sorts, he follows a path that most of his kind dare not tread. Once a potential prospect for the Lancers Guild, the tension between Duskwight and Wildwood Elezen took him down a different road. Now a trained pugilist and what most would consider a monk, he has finally left his home in the Twelveswood in search of further learning.
▼ CHARACTER OVERVIEW
▼ Vital Records
▼ Physical Traits
▼ APPEARANCE & PERSONALITY
(Make sure to check the 'color keys' tab.)
Vymaris Dremiere ⌠ ♥♦● ⌡ Bandit
|► Vymaris and Felonarias are childhood friends, and still remain so to this day as adults. The two are relatively the same age and remained very close through their younger years. When the two were removed from the Lancers Guild, however, Vymaris left the Twelveswood to set upon his own journey while Felonarias remained. The two fell out of touch for quite some time before reuniting once more and eventually agreeing upon a journey to live in Thanalan.|
Meyla Sarka ⌠ ♦● ⌡ Goobbue Monk
|► Meyla happened to be one of the first acquaintances Felonarias made when traveling to Thanalan. She initially approached him because of what she claims to be an inherently suspicious nature, the two are now friends. Coincidentally, they both follow the same path and lead similar training regimens. Their conversations occasionally tow the line between politeness and flirtatiousness, but the two appear to be friendly and willing to learn from one another - or fight one another, at least.|
Xhosa Tauzeh ⌠ ♥♦● ⌡ Miss Ashling
|► Miss Ashling is a recent acquaintance of Felonarias', and one that he has quite enjoyed speaking to. The Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te carries both beauty and intellect, and seems to easily relate to Felonarias' prevalent issues in Thanalan thus far. A friendly individual that seems to favor the Duskwight, Xhosa carries a great deal of connections and a wealth of knowledge.|
Lucaell Tareth'eian ⌠ Color Keys ⌡ Luca
|► The Midlander from La Noscea had a bumpy start with both Felonarias and Vymaris. By his account, she seems to be a well-intentioned troublemaker with too much time on her hands, but friendly enough to engage in conversation with. There is far more to her than what she allows others to know, and Felonarias may seek to learn more if his curiosity gets the best of him.|
Character Name ⌠ Color Keys ⌡ Character's Nicknames
|► Summary of the relationship.|
- ♥ Affection: The character is having a particular feeling of want and desire for this specific character. It might be simply friendly, romantic or physical, two of these options, or all three. It might not be reciprocal.
- ♥ In a relationship: The character is romantically involved with this character. The characters might not like each other. It is reciprocal, or at least the person explicitly made them believe it was.
- ♥ Muse: The character is attracted to this character. It usually is not be reciprocal.
- ♥ Potential Muse: The character is slightly attracted. It is not reciprocal.
- ♥ Platonic Love/Family: The character considers this person family, and that goes above friendship. It is usually reciprocal.
- ♦ Friend: The character considers this person her friend. It is reciprocal, or at least the person explicitly made her believe it was.
- ♦ Friendly Acquaintance: The character considers this person mostly friendly, or as an ally. It may not be reciprocal.
- ● Good Standing: The character has no specific feelings about this character. They left a good impression, though.
- ● Neutral: The character has no specific feelings about this character.
- ● Bad Standing: The character has no specific feelings about this character. They left a bad impression, though.
- ♠ Dislike: The character doesn't want to consider this person a friend, and will talk if needed, but try to avoid them. It may not be reciprocal.
- ♠ Hate: The character consider this person an annoyance, and will try to avoid them. Conflict can happen. It is often reciprocal.
- ♠ Fear: The character is terrified by this character, and will try to avoid them at all cost. It can not be reciprocal.
- ♠ Rivalry: The character considers this person a rival, and will try to initiate conflict every time they gets to meet them. It is reciprocal, or at least the person explicitly made them believe it was.
- ♣ Family Member: This character is related by blood to the character.
- ♦ Colleague: This character is one of the character's colleagues.
- ? Hidden Feelings/Unknown: This character has one of all the color keys above, but the character isn't fully aware of it yet, in denial, or overlooking it.
- ✖ Deceased: This character has passed away.
(Knowledge accessible to all with IC research done on the character unless stated otherwise.)
Felonarias Portrait by Xhosa