|Height||6 fulms, 5 ilms|
Geiss is short for a Sea Wolf standing scarcely even with the loftiest Hyuran. She has pale skin and a womanly form. Her figure is accented by a strong build fairly typical of Roegadyn women. Her sense of style is simple and rugged, favoring practical above fashionable—except when it comes to traditional Roegadyn wear. Usually she is found in light clothing unless adverse weather demands. She often wears hand wraps that accent weapon draw and grip while still leaving mobility and tactile sensation unimpaired.
She wears her hair long and pridefully keeps it presentable. Her eyes are a soft blue set in a gaze that alternates between intense focus and mild confusion depending on who she is listening to. Her voice is hoarse and throaty, giving her a raspy speaking cadence and a laugh that sounds like it could lead into a coughing fit. For her size she is immensely strong, and she demonstrates a practiced comfort with armor and cloth alike.
- Her arms are usually visible, displaying her physique and offering an unhindered range of motion.
- Scars line the skin of her arms and back, faded and fresh alike. Some bear the mark of a skilled healer, while others seem uncared for. The lion's share of marks seem to have been made by an edged weapon. Others appear to be the claws and teeth of beasts, or by ropes specifically about her wrists.
Geiss is brusque and to the point with very little talent or taste for subtlety. She appreciates the same in others, but their own intricacies are not completely lost on her. Simply, she wastes no patience on being indirect. Despite a tendency to seem rude or crass, she is quick to befriend and will become protective, giving, and loyal to those dear to her. Quick to laugh and unseemly patient, she takes life as it is and tries to make the most of it without letting disappointments or failures affect her negatively.
- She has a strangely adversarial opinion of cold weather and will loudly object to any ideas involving enduring the cold. She is also very apprehensive about undead, but will not cower from them.
- While no stranger to ale, she is more often found nursing mugs of piping hot cocoa.
- One can tell by listening to or conversing with her that she is well read. Her vocabulary routinely ventures far and wide, but most commonly reverts back to lazy slang with an informal cadence.
- She does not openly worship nor observe any real faith. However, her deep seated empathy with others and caring nature suggests a kinship with Menphina.
To come soon.