| Melna Milos
| "I serve all those in need”
|| 26th Sun of the 2nd Umbral Moon
|| Menphina, the Lover
|| White Mage
| Martial Status
(Best viewed at page magnitude 8.)
- Height: 3 fulms, 1 ilms
- Build: Curvy, tiny, lightweight.
- Hair: Red hair, pulled into 2 pig tails in the rear.
- Eyes: Bright emerald eyes
- Skintone: Fair skinned with freckles
- Markings: Glasses and jewel in forehead.
Melna is a tiny Lalafell with a big heart. She took up the profession and practice of the a White Mage so that she may assist anyone she can, with dreams of uniting the realm together as one. She is known as a icon of mercy with a warm, cute smile and a helping hand for all those in need. However, Melna not too skilled when it comes to magicks, and is only an amateur adventurer, and White Mage, sometimes fumbling with her spells while her clumsiness gets her into deep trouble her party-mates have to get her out of. She works as a waitress down in the Quicksand in Ul'dah to pay the bills in her off time, where she serves all the "better" adventurers with a soft smile and tends to others with her White Magicks where she can. Melna is also a soft spoken, very reserved, lady like, a bit innocent-minded, and clumsy, sometimes with tendencies of being overly excited and careless. She has been practicing some Black Magicks in some of her down time, to learn how to protect herself in times of civil unrest or when exploring dangerous areas, but she is not too great at this talent either.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Belonging to something important
- Aiding others
- Rude and inconsiderate people
- Impatient people
- Smelly things
- Bugs - deathly afraid!
- Bitter foods
- Color: Green
- Food: Most meats. (Except Fish)
- Drink: Most juices and teas.
- Place: sand dunes of outer Ul'Dah
Skills and Roles
- White Mage
- Highly skilled in white magic
- Soft hands, skilled in several medical procedures
- Soft soothing voice.
- First Aid
- Triple Triad ace, addict and collector
- Chocobo Trainer/Breeder
- Kind and gentle, highly skilled at healing. Everything you would wish, expect, and hope from a White Mage.
- Her compassion might just be her greatest strength and weakness. It is common she is led astray by a hapless stranger in need of help, only for her kindness to be used and abused.
- Her trouble/accident-prone nature and clumsiness, even if it is cute, that seems to be a direct parallel of her healing abilities. She spreads healing and fortune, for a sacrifice of her own.
- Timid nature.
- Innocent minded and naive.